Part 20

Honeymoon part 2

***********************************

AMNAH'S POV

I woke up to a different environment, the nice refreshing smell of the candle changed the atmosphere of the room completely, I just love it.
I turned to the other side of the bed to find out khaleefa wasn't on bed, but where could he be, I asked myself.

Good morning, my beloved! Khaleefa greeted with a wide grin on his face.

Good morning, I simply answered.

Why the long face babe, khaleefa asked.

You didn't wake me up and you even went out without me, I pouted.

(giggles)  babe that is not it, you know what, go freshen up I've something install for you.

No, I won't! I spout.
    He carried me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom. I had no choice but to freshen up.

******************

I got ready in a black vintage dress couple with a  maroon suede jacket with a matching boots and a handbag.

Khaleefa also got dressed in collab with Fatima.

They left the hotel to have breakfast somewhere else.
It was a ten minutes drive from their hotel.
  The place was very nice and serene, just perfect for someone like fatima and khaleefa, it wasn't a restaurant rather it was an open space.
They climbed to the top of the hill and behold the real definition of breakfast in heaven awaits....  you can see the whole of switzerland, like everything was just perfect.

*****
My beloved, this was what made me went out earlier today, I wanted to make your first day, your first morning in Switzerland memorable, so do you like it here - khaleefa asked.

I love, love it baby! Thank you, I love you! she replied back giving him a hug.

There were two other people around, the tour guide and the photographer.

  They ate their breakfast silently as they both experience the great view right in front of them.   Then multiple pictures of them were taken, they decided to leave the amazing place to another.

***********************************

Tour Guide

Today we will be going to the Switzerland most known museum and some other few places.

***************
The Swiss Museum is  one of the oldest and most known museum in Switzerland, let's move forward so you can witness more in details - the tour guide explained leading them to the way.

Here are the antiques part of the museum, they might look old but still "history", he extended the quoted word.  
He kept on explaining, demonstrating and illustrating, whilst Fatima and Khaleefa took pictures and their photographer vlogging every single moment.

It was getting dark, so they all left for a precise sightseeing and little shopping, then later settled back at the hotel.

************************************

Fatima's Pov

As soon as we were back at the hotel we freshened up respectively and dressed comfy due to the chilled weather.
I called Summaya and Co, it was a conference call which lasted for almost half an hour before i ended the call.
Khaleefa on the other hand was busy on his never-ending calls too, meanwhile I ordered something for us to eat before he's done.

***********

They unpacked the shopping bags as they eat their lasagna quietly, viewing every single thing they bought at the same time.
Once done, they both put aside the shopping bags and hopped on the Family Size Bed viewing the pictures they took earlier today and talking about almost everything that happened earlier, laughing at some point of the banter and so on........

  You might want to call their day boring, but it is actually one of those best days, nights, of their togetherness life.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Assalamualikum everyone, how are you and your family, hope you are doing good and great. Let's here Alhamdulillah!
Forgive me for the short chapter, I can't help with the writer's block thingy.

*******

Thank you guys for still sticking with me even with my slow updates, I can't believe we've reached chapter 20, all thanks to your support guys I really appreciate ❤️❤️.
And to my ghost readers thank you for staying with me, let's continue to ride this exciting journey with you all till the end.
I'll also like to thank MaryamAhmad043 for giving me such a great advice when I was going through writer's block, I appreciate.

I should get going now, please don't forget to vote, comment and share.