Epilogue

Alhamdulillah for the good and bad.

************************************

Some years later

"Leemah"   Go and call your sister i don't know why you are always late for school.

"Yes , mama"  Ya Dinar always gets us late but we will be leaving now .

***************

Third person pov

Baba Auwal and Hajiya got married after reconcilation between the family.

Some years later Fatima had a baby girl , Leemah that is now eight years old and Dinar is now twelve years old .
Khadijah and Anisah are both married now .
Khadijah got married to Khalid and Anisah to a business mogul , Munir.
They each have kids , Khadijah  has boy twins and Anisah has a girl which are not up to five years.

Life has been going smoothly for them in the past years .

***********************************

Third person pov

They all arrived at the airport their private jet was getting prepped while the whole family wait.
They are going on a family vacation to Maldives , more like a honeymoon for the couples.

*********
Fatima's pov

I felt khaleefah's hand slid inside my top tickling me , more like taunting me because I was directly facing everyone and I have to act normal , but it's hard when your man is stubborn and gets hungry anytime.

"Babe" , please stop when we are alone we can do this but not now .

Why would I let go when I'm hungry and my wife doesn't want to feed me,  he completed with a smirk.

I-, Your flight is ready , we can now leave , the flight attendant interrupted.

Everyone stood up while their boxes were taken in by the flight attendants.

While everyone was walking to the jet , Khaleefah pulled Fatima and was about to kiss her when Khadijah saw them .

"Hey,  can't you two wait to be alone , don't make the kids have wild thoughts, behave please!

Everyone laughed at what Khadijah said and second what she said too.

************************************

They are finally on board going on a happy vacation  where their life is going to start and be good.
.
.
.
.
.

Anisah handed her camera to one of their flight attendant to take a family picture.
They all posed for the picture then Fatima semi yelled , everyone say Alhamdulillah!
                      Alhamdulillah!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!
I'm so astonished by the number of ASID family, how it has grown in such little time .
I can't say no more guys , thank you is that one word I can say .
I appreciate your support right from day one .
To my ghost readers, my voters, readers, commenters and all , thank you from the bottom of my heart 💓.
ASID has been such a great journey and with you guys support it became more lit and I appreciate .
Thanks you all ❤️
.
.
.
.
Go check out my ongoing book AHMAD , let's keep us going.

02/10/2021