ANNOTATION!

Halo everyone 👋, Aisha's here (okay i don't have to be formal koh? 😂- what's even funny 😐).

  Let me get to the aya (point), I swear to  Al-Rahman, Al-Rahim, Al-Quddus, Al- Jabbar... okay lemme summarize. I swear to Allah S. W. T I'm not happy with allllllllll of yoooouuuu, like I'm disappointed in all of you ☹️. I never knew that we can't fulfill a lil promise we made to each other 😓.
  I made it clear in the recent chapters that we should hit 1k reads but I just don't know why? why? why? why can't we do that for each other, huh..
I thought it was an easy task but nah, I guessed wrong.

Okay let's be sincere ;
1. Is it maybe that my book is boring or not interesting? OR

2. Is it that I'm too formal /choosy?

3. Or you suppose there's nothing to read???

  Please be honest and tell me what's the problem.

***********

Ohkay, apart from the 1k saga thingy, there's something I really don't understand- "comment".
  Guys! comments really, really like really means a lot to me. It helps in telling me your thoughts and opinions on each chapters of my book. Buhh you still fail to do so, I can literally tell you the whole comments in all the eighteenth chapters because they are not that much (I appreciate those little comments tho).
  Not just read and votes but also comments too really mean the world to me, just to read a single comment from my book will brighten up my day, not to talk of "a lot".

*******

I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I appreciate every single effort you all do on my book, like I really do. And I am sorry if anything I said above has hurt anybody, I really didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

Thank you all so much for everything.
Isha loves you from the 🌜and 🔙.

Ps: I've started writing poems, follow me on Instagram
@aisha_ahman to see my  handwork...
And also here's the link to my YouTube channel
https://youtu.be/5xYOdmltIdA. Please be sure to subscribe to it.

                   Ciao✌️❤️❤️