Part 21

"You can be confident and overcome your fear overnight only if you try."

______________________________________

Third Person's POV

It has been a week since khaleefa and fatima were back from their honeymoon and it had been their everyday talk since they came back.

Gwaggo has been very different lately, well ever since khaleefa and fatima got married nothing has been alright with her, who knows why?

****************

(watching KUWTK)  You know what, I have started to hate Kourtney she's so low profile and bo-ring. Kim is my favorite followed by Khloe then Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney, Kris.  Fatima kept on arguing, objecting, criticizing while khaleefa watch and gave her sly response as he wasn't interested in any of it.

After asr prayer they both decided to visit gwaggo's place.

******

They got dressed and all set to go, they arrived at gwaggo's shortly.  They were welcomed by khadija with a hug before letting them in.

As they sauntered inside the sitting room, they respectively uttered a salaam and hajiya replied back.
She was lying on the sofa looking so worried.

Gwaggo, what is this? were you sick or you were missing us? Answer me gwaggo please, khaleefa asked all concerned.

Well, no. But for sure I missed you, she replied casually forcing a smile on her face.

Hajiya if there is anything then please tell us, we are here for you. fatima asked readjusting her height to the surface.

Yes mama, you have been moody all this while I've been monitoring you, and whenever I ask you if there is anything you always say nothing. So please you both help me ask her what is wrong, khadijah said.

Okay I will speak up, but what I am about to say will shock you all.

After much silence, hajiya finally spoke.

  "Twenty years ago before your father passed away, I heard that he was going to marry a second wife, and you know how I hate a co-wife. I couldn't bear it, your father was cheating on me he never told me about his plan of marrying another wife, I heard the news from a friend and I was so upset about it.  So I used the opportunity of his constant traveling and decided to murder my own husband and his soon to be wife which was poor fatima's mother. I hired some assassin to kill them and make it look like it was an accident, I didn't wanted to kill my husband but people will suspect me of killing her, so I had to sacrifice my husband just to be alone.
I don't know what got into me at that time, and now I'm regretting every single bit of it.
I'm so sorry fatima, I owe you a huge apology. I don't know how to start asking for your forgiveness, I'm so sorry fatima please forgive me.
I killed your mother when you were just a baby and made you an orphan, a slave. I tortured you a lot because whenever I see you all I remember is the hatred I have for your late mother, I'm sorry fatima for causing you a lot of pains in your life, I'm so sorry.

And Khaleefa, Khadijah! I'm so sorry for your late dad, please will you all forgive me, I was misguided and now I'm regretting all my mistakes. They say when one realises his mistakes and ask for forgiveness, that person deserves to be forgiven so please forgive your mother".

"Murderer" I refuse to forgive someone who killed my mother, I refused to forgive a murderer, fatima clamored.
You killed an innocent child's mother just because of your selfishness and you want to be forgiven instantly, wow, wow, wow, fatima laughed sarcastically.  You know where will be perfect for you, "prison"  yes! that will be the best place you'll fit in, or maybe I think you should just be killed too, yes! I should call the police, I should do that, fatima anxiously reacted.

Fatima! Calm down, I know what you must be feeling right now. I am feeling the same way too but I want you to calm down okay! Look at me, khaleefa said cupping her face with his hands.
She murdered both our parents and she knows that she cannot be forgiven just like that, but I don't want you to be behaving this way, please! you are going to hurt yourself.

"Okay"! You want me to calm down, right? I will calm down but only if she is punished for what she has done. You love me right, khaleefa! So make me happy by seeing that she is punished or else I will handle things my own way.

I will make sure we all get justice! Khaleefa assured.

Thank you, I trust you completely please don't disappoint us, fatima happily smiled wiping away her tears and gave him a tight hug and before you know it she passed out on khaleefa's arms.
"Fatima"! "fatima"! Khadijah I think she fainted due to exhaustion, please help me carry her to the car.

"Yes"! Khadijah simply replied, wiping away her waterworks.

*******
Gw-,  I don't think you deserve to be called that but, i will like to warn you. If anything should happen to fatima then you will be hold responsible, khaleefa cautioned and angrily left.

Ya Allah, please take my soul away because I can not bear this, Hajiya fell with her knees on the floor crying helplessly and praying for her life to be taken until she was fully weak.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

      Please Vote, Comment and Share.
             Yours truly,
              Isha Ahman💛
Ps: My book cover up there was made by Noorie____ feel free to dm her if need a cover for your book, thank me later 😊.