Chapter 50- A Change of Scenery and Piranha's

Nobu's POV

Jax arrived just before breakfast and I could practically see the excitement in his eyes, he must be missing his mate, and we all knew she'd be over the moon seeing Ro again after all these years. His scarred lips were stretched in a small, permanent smile and his eyes that matched Ro's sparkled with joy.

After breakfast a mix of nervous and bitter sweet emotions filled the air. Mum approached Ro and I first, slightly teary eyed as she hugged each of us, pressing a kiss to our foreheads. "I'm going to miss you so much, and you too Ambrose, you keep safe alright?" she sniffed, running her fingers through my hair with a sad smile.

Otto lifted me off the ground as he hugged me and I snuggled into his chest, his smell comforting and familiar, he was my calm blanket, I would miss him very much. He chuffed and I purred back, he reluctantly set me down and Jasper promptly rubbed his fist on my head and I whined in complaint. "Jasper."

"Don't miss me too much Bu-bu, I know it's going to be hard living without me but you'll have to manage." he grinned.

"Don't flatter yourself." I huffed and batted his hand away, causing a few chuckles in the room.

"I will miss you though little bro." he said more seriously and hugged me.

"Me too." I sighed, squeezing his middle.

Emelia was next and we just hugged normally. "You keep in touch alright?" she insisted and I rolled my eyes. She pulled back, holding me by my shoulders with an intense, pointed stare. "I mean it, I know you don't like talking on the phone Nobu but give us a call every now and again, or answer the damn phone." she smiled playfully and pinched one of my cheeks and shook it a little.

"I will." I promised and pulled away, rubbing my now aching cheek.

Dad was last and his strong arms engulphed me, holding me tightly for a long moment, chuffing softly. I felt inexplicably safe in his arms, I breathed in his scent deeply, arms wrapped around his middle, face pressed to his chest. "I'm going to miss you kitten, so much." he mumbled into my hair.

"I'm going to miss you too daddy." I pecked his stubbled cheek and sniffed as my eyes filled with tears.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I croaked, unable to stop the tears from falling, squeezing him tighter and pressing my cheek to his soft shirt, which smelled strongly of him. We hugged for a little longer before pulling away, the rough skin of his thumb brushed away my tears and he gave me a loving, sad smile, his amber eyes also looking a little teary.

"Remember to keep your ego in check Mr moneybags since I won't be there to do it for you." Jasper said to Ro, arm slung over his shoulder.

"Ditto bird nest." Ro fired back and they grinned at each other.

"Seriously though, look after Nobu or I'll cut your giant dick off and feed it to my piranhas."

"You don't have any piranhas Jasper." Emelia pointed out.

"Oh but I'll get some especially." he smirked darkly. "Extra hungry ones."

"What is with this family and damaging male privates?" Otto muttered and I let out a sniffled laugh.

Jax and dad carried our bags to Jax's ford truck, it was huge, and blacked out. The three of us climbed into the cabin of the truck and I couldn't help but cry as we pulled away, I've never been away from my family before and seeing them standing together in front of the house and waving, quickly getting smaller in the rear view mirror. Ro wrapped an arm around me and I cried into his shoulder, my throat hurt and my eyes felt hot and stung, breaths shuddering out of me.