Chapter 71- Just A Little Longer

A/N: Second chapter of double update.

Ro's POV

The next morning it happened, again, at least now I knew why.

For once I'd woken up before Nobu and I was so happy I had, it was getting worse, little by little, bit by bit. I carefully detangled myself from Nobu, surprised how close we still were, if anything we'd gotten closer whilst we slept rather than further apart. Once I was off the bed I went as fast someone could to the bathroom with a raging erection in their boxers. Within a few strokes over the toilet I finished, my hand braced on the wall as I panted, the dream I'd just had still very clear in my mind. My legs shook from the intensity of my orgasm and I bit my bottom lip hard to keep my groan down to a minimum as I finished.

When I thought of a rut I never believed it would be like this, I thought I'd want to jump Nobu constantly, which I guess was on the way but I didn't expect a build up like this. I missed the mornings I used to have with Nobu, being able to wake up with him in my arms and just hold him for a while, share good mornings and little pecks, Spooks joining in on our cuddles. Now one of us always practically jumped out of bed every morning, whoever woke up first, course I couldn't keep my hands off of him when we were both awake, I had all the time to cuddle I wanted but I still missed our mornings.

I sighed and got to cleaning myself up, glancing at the shower, debating whether to have a quick one. I'd joined Nobu in the shower last night but that dream had me hot and bothered in more ways than one. My head then turned to the closed bathroom door, longing squeezing in my chest, being apart from Nobu for even a few minutes unsettled me, I felt like he needed to be in sight at all times and if possible in my arms. Last night I'd tried to ignore the urge, I'd sucked at Call of Duty because I was distracted, which meant I obviously got a ribbing from Jasper, but I actually cared less than usual. My head was a broken record, Nobu... Nobu... Nobu, over and over, Where was he? Was he happy? What was he doing? Could I do it with him? Was he thinking about me? I wanted to give him a hug, kiss him until he's breathless, cover him in my scent.

It felt like an obsession, I hated that word but it's true, who knew a rut would make you obsessed? I even thought about him in my dreams, just with no clothes on and screaming my name over and over as I mated him, in my dreams we'd almost tried every position, many places I'd been and some I'd made up, the bed we slept on was the most common though, and him on his front with me behind him.

I found myself sighing again turning back towards the shower, needing to get the layer of sweat off my skin and the smell of cum.

I also found my senses were heightened, especially my sense of smell, I found it gave me a bit of a headache sometimes but Nobu's scent was the exception, I'd find myself burying my nose in his hair or pressing it against a scent gland, to get a break and he also smelled divine at the moment, his scent was like the smell of brownie's in the oven, it wafted throughout the whole house and you just couldn't get your mind off of it.

Once I'd finished showering I went back into the bedroom, Nobu still fast asleep, Spooks was awake though, her tail swaying behind her as she looked out the window. Nobu had rolled away from the light and gone back to sleep since Spooks had done her favourite thing in the mornings other than joining us for cuddles, which was opening the curtains. I paused at the window, scratching her head and petting her as I looked out the window, smiling softly as I heard her purrs. It was a cloudy day today, it looked like it would rain, the dark clouds making it look like late afternoon rather than mid-morning.

I left Spooks to her bird watching and walked across the room to the wardrobe and chest of draws, slowing when I heard Nobu groan sleepily and I stopped to watch him stretch.