Chapter 102- Parental Controls

AN:Sorry for the lack of updates, family drama has kept me busy and technology hates me. first my phone downloads a corrupt software update so I had to do a hard factory reset on it and now the f key on my computer isn't working so when writing this I had to copy the letter f and ctrl + shift + V every time I needed to use the letter. I can't afford a new computer at the moment with my cat needing surgery and my car insurance due.

I also fucking hate my writing at the moment so anything I write is too bad to post in my mind, and I want to change so much with this story but I need to finish it first.

I tried.

Nobu's POV

I wanted to be annoyed at Ro for kissing Jasper, hell, I was mad at Jasper for kissing Ro, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to be angry at my mate. It might have something to do with the fact that Jasper was running around the house like a headless chicken.

Ro's eyes were still a little red from crying as well, and I was still wearing his shirt, which meant he wasn't. Eidolon purred in the back of my mind, forgetting his own displeasure at our mate kissing someone else and scent-marking them, more than happy to charm Ro out of his pants for the third time today, if only just to make a point on who he belonged to.

My attraction to Ro went far beyond his appearance, but needless to say, I liked the way he looked, a lot. Walking around half-naked was certainly distracting to me, I just knew how warm and soft his skin was, his body firm but still comfortable, his strong arms that made me feel safe, his calming heartbeat in my ears and against my cheek, the sparse hairs on his chest a little ticklish, his happy trail forcing my eyes lower until I was staring at hem of his low slung jeans, the v of his hips further leading me to his lower stomach where the thin trail of hair disappeared, the band of his boxers on show and the front of jeans cupped his generous... uhh...

'Dick?' Eidolon supplied helpfully with a knowing smirk. 'And he certainly is generous with it.' he purred, a few memories, some very recent flashing behind my eyes, curtsey of Eidolon, of just how generous Ro could be and I felt my face warm.

When Ro's back was turned it was no better, I don't know why but I found his back so... sexy... I always felt bad when I scratched it up, but clinging to his strong back, feeling the muscles shift and ripple beneath my fingers felt so right, the way he'd shiver and groan as my nails raked over his skin told me he liked it just as much.

'His arse is also fucking fantastic.' Eidolon added.

I mean... I'd always thought so, but after recent events, I'd acquired a new appreciation for it.

Part of me still couldn't believe I'd mated Ro, how could I be mad at him after that?

It wasn't like I thought he'd go against his promise, or be unable to let go of control in the moment and allow me to mount him, something the council and society told us was wrong for a man to want or to have experienced, and especially enjoy.

I think that was part of it, he hadn't held back his voice, he hadn't seen it as something to endure, he'd helped me give him pleasure, made it enjoyable for the both of us.

I also couldn't believe that I'd done it, sure I'd wanted to, and had initiated it, but it all seemed so surreal still.