Chapter 24- What was that? (mature)

(Warning, this chapter contains mature themes)

Ro's POV

I had to get out of there, my resolve was cracking, and hearing him moaning out my name wasn't helping. I leaned against the bathroom door and looked down and groaned at how hard I was. I unbuckled my belt and undid the button and slid down the fly, sighing as some of the pressure was released. He'd teased me so much recently and I was troubled by how much he affected me and how hard it was to deny myself what I so wanted to do. And feeling his own erection and smelling his arousal in the air made it so much harder to say no.

I could feel there was something wrong with that Liam guy, he just put me on edge, and the way he acted towards Nobu pissed me off, he was mine. I had been curious about what could of been in the box, I'd expected that it would be something generic, like chocolates, jewellery, but not pornographic photos.

Nobu had been acting a little strange after he had taken it upstairs, and even more so after he'd gone back up there to shift and dress. I'd wanted to ask him but he really looked like he didn't want to talk about it. I'm glad he told his father, he was the adult after all and he would be able to deal with it best. I was still a little hurt he didn't go to me, but from what I saw he must of felt pretty embarrassed and ashamed from what he saw.

What he saw angered me, that Liam would try and destroy his innocence like that, and the fact he was mine and not his, not that I would ever give such a thing to Nobu. And when he said he should only see me like that all the cells in my body burned with agreement. He. Was. Mine!

"Ro." I heard him call and I smacked the back of my head against the door and shivered. Why must I be tortured like this? My dick ached something awful in my boxers and I could feel a wet patch forming where the tip was leaking. Hearing the need in his voice stroked my lust, how long was I going to be able to hold off making him mine? Because at this rate it won't be a long time. Before I'd managed to reign in my desire, even though he'd shown me his ass and I had felt it, only a towel and his shorts in between us. And then when Eidolon had claimed me in front of everyone in the living room, the kiss was amazing and although the bite had hurt, it hurt so fucking good.

I groaned and lost the battle in my head, reaching into my boxers and pulling out my drooling dick and beginning to pump it in my fist. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, moaning lowly as I was starting to get what I needed. My precum quickly coated my dick and made my hand slick as it worked up and down, I twisted my hand as jerked upwards and shuddered at the wonderful feeling, running my finger over the tip and biting my lip to keep quiet as my hips bucked and stars danced behind my eyes.

"Ro." Nobu pleaded from the other side of the door, he sounded pained and breathless, his voice husky but whiney at the same time. I huffed out a breath and sped up the movement of my hand and grunted as my dick twitched in my grasp and pulsed.

"Fuucck!" I groaned out as my release was getting closer, my tip leaking heavily, my knees getting a little weak as they shook a bit.

"Nobu wha-." I heard Jasper's voice start to say and I cursed under my breath. I heard his sharp intake of breath and he growled. "Ro, stop beating your meat and get your ass out here." He ordered in a threatening tone. I sighed in indignation and looked down at my red tipped erection, so close. I reluctantly let go of my dick and hissed as I forced it back into my pants. I went over to the sink and washed my hands before peaking my head out from around the door and smiling sheepishly as I met Jasper's glaring eyes.

"What did you do to my brother?" He crossed his arms and grumbled. I looked around the room and almost came right there seeing Nobu on his back, writhing on the floor and panting, an obvious tent in his shorts, his eyes were closed and hands fisted in the soft carpet as his hips and legs twitched and squirmed. Jasper cleared his throat and I looked away from the heavily arousing sight and back to Jasper. He raised a brow and I cleared my throat, what had he asked me again? Oh yeah.