Chapter 103- Cheeseball

Ro's POV

What a spineless little snitch.

I glared at Jasper and he smirked from the safety of Cyrus's arms, the prehistoric kitty possessively rubbing his scent over Jaspers head, neck and shoulders, small growls rumbling in his chest as he worked to remove my aroused scent from the conniving rat in his arms.

"Is that so?" Lukas hummed, staring at me with a fatherly frown, disappointment and disapproval, but also confusion on his features.

"What are you guys talking about? What is this BDSM?" Nobu asked timidly, glancing between our faces with a clueless look.

Lukas seemed to sigh in relief and lost some of his disapproval towards me for the fact that I hadn't shared such knowledge with Nobu.

"Never you mind kitten." He said softly to Nobu who huffed and puffed out his cheeks in annoyance for being left in the dark about the subject of our conversation.

"Dad." He whined.

"It's not something you should know Nobu, that any of you should know." He cast his disapproving gaze over all of us, pausing briefly when his eyes met Jasper's and then my own.

Lukas then sighed heavily, looking lost at how to proceed.

I could guess that he was wracking his brain on a suitable punishment for me.

I was under his roof and should respect his house rules but he couldn't punish me like he could his own children, no matter how much I saw him as a father figure or how he saw me as his cub.

My phone was my own, I'd paid for the phone itself and still paid the contract for it monthly with my own money, he knew he couldn't do to me what he did with Jasper.

"May I make a suggestion Lukas?" Cyrus offered, appearing a little calmer now he'd thoroughly scented Jasper, the tiger in question was now a limp noodle in Cyrus's arms, loud, full throated chuffs puffing from his chest, icy blue eyes lidded in bliss as Cyrus's fingers gently worked through the tight raven curls on Jasper's head.

Lukas nodded after a few moments of silence, letting out a small sigh.

Cyrus smiled in gratitude before starting to speak. "Much like parental controls can be put on a phone, the same can be done with wifi. It's quite simple to set up and you make a password to be able to access all of the internet so your own devices aren't limited."

Emelia let out a sound of outrage. "That's not fair! How come I'm getting punished for something those two idiots did?"

"The parental controls will limit adult content, if you don't search up anything you shouldn't be then you won't be affected by the change." Cyrus pointed out and Emelia scowled and crossed her arms with a huff but said no more.

"That sounds like a great idea, it's amazing what technology can do nowadays." Lukas said with a relieved smile. "Is it easy to set up?"

"Very. Just log in to your wifi account on your providers website and turn on parental controls, then set up a password. It might ask you to reboot the wifi, after that it's all set up."

Cyrus ended up offering to help set up the parental controls and the both of them disappeared into Lukas's office.

Those two killjoys seem to be getting along swimmingly.

It was no surprise when an rogue cushion smacked Jasper square in the face, Emelia looking far from pleased.

"Ow! What was that for Emelia?" Jasper whined and rubbed his now sore nose.