Chapter 64- Bos the Bull

Nobu's POV

It was afternoon when I heard the knock at the door, the loud rasping echoed in the spacious house and I looked in the direction of the front door with surprise, it wasn't a sound I'd heard yet, Lyla and Jax had keys, so did Anders, Ro and I didn't but we didn't leave the house, being under house arrest and all.

I wondered who it was, curiously making me gently pick Spooks up off of my lap and onto the sofa so I could stand, walking over to the window. I pulled aside the net curtains that gave privacy but still let the sunlight brighten the room, the fabric was scratchy on my skin, barely weighing a thing.

My lips parted in realisation, seeing a middle-aged bull of a man and a small group of men and women most a little older than Ro and I, all wearing sporty clothing. Well that was quick, the trainer and his students were here already.

I heard someone go to open the door and from the thump of feet on the hardwood it was either Anders or Jax, Ro and I were forbidden from answering the door, or being out front, the back garden was fine as it was secluded and no buildings overlooked it except the house.

I heard more footsteps entering the sitting room I was in and turned to see an excited Ro, who hurried over to the window beside me. It was exciting, I hadn't seen anyone else but Ro, his parents and Anders for weeks, they were great people but I felt a bit stir crazy stuck in this house, sometimes I dreamt of expansive mountain ranges, fields of flowers, practically anything open and outside. The house itself didn't feel as big as it had when we'd first come here, now it felt like a small world where only four other people existed. Some new faces would be a welcome sight, god I can't believe I just said that, the introvert in me recoiled in disgust at the words.

The front door opened down the hallway and loud chatter echoed from the entrance hall, it was too big called anything else.

Ro threaded his fingers into mine and I leaned my head against his shoulder, tilting my head to smile softly at him, loving the feel of his larger and calloused hand envelope mine, our bond singing happily between as at the contact.

His full lips pulled up at the sides and the corners of his eyes crinkled in return and I lost myself in his foam green eyes for a moment, shining with so much love and affection I swear the heated warmth of his gaze was turning me into a sappy puddle.

I let my other hand fall down to my side, the curtain returning to its normal position before I let Ro lead me to the entrance hall where all of that noise was coming from.

I could see Jax speaking with the trainer, he smelled like he looked, he was a bull, I was interested, I'd never met one before, I guess he'd have horns in his first phase plus ears? I bet they'd look awesome, the horns more than the ears of course.

The trainees were all chatting amongst themselves and looking around Jax's and Lyla's home in awe, I must say they didn't look like gang members but then again they weren't yet. Jax's gang was more like an organisation anyway, but since it was illegal in the eyes of the council and human law it was referred to as a gang. After the talk Ro had with Jax we'd both become more interested in what he actually did, what the Bleeding Streets actually did. I was shocked and touched when I found out Jax actually provided lawyers and other legal assistance to those who needed it, he had people in all types of industries who supported his cause, it wasn't all killing like you'd expect if you'd watched a news report on the gang. They were doing a lot of good and those trainees would be the next generation to carry on the noble cause, trying to create change and equal rights for all shifters, big and small, strong or weak.

Understanding what I did now gave me a thought, I know Jax and Lyla weren't comfortable Ro joining as a 'gang' member, but maybe when he'd decided on a profession he could help in a different way that wouldn't put him in so much danger.