𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘.

Omniscient
Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"Y'all know y'all love me" A thirteen year old Lamoni said to her parents laughing, they were driving down the rode as it rained.

"Girlll" Her mother Laylani dragged as she playfully rolling her eyes. "Aye don't do that, she know she loved." Her father said glaring at her mother for a split second then looking back at the road.

"Boy shut the fuck up." She said causing the whole car to erupt into laughter Waking up her 5 month old brother sitting next to her in his car seat.

"See look what y'all did" Lamoni said smacking her lips looking between her parents. Then putting his pacifier into his mouth calming him down.

"Lamoni you're such a good big sister baby" her mother said reaching back touching Lamoni's braids.

"No joke tho I wish my siblings did half the shit you do for Leon for me." Her father said looking back at her through the rear view mirror.

"Thanks" Moni smiled looking at both of them.

"Ka'sani turn the music up" Laylani said with her eyes closed.

Her father turned up the music and they and began bopping their heads to "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙞𝙡" by drake and lil wayne.

Laylani heard something before feeling a thud come from the rear end of the car. she hurried to turn down the music looking out the back window.

"did they just rear end us?" Ka'sani asked scrunching his eyebrows together.

"they been following us since we left Tina's."Laylani said causing Ka'sani turning his head in her direction.

"why you ain't say nothing?"he asked her accelerating.

"cause they were gone until now." she said snapped on him in a duh tone.

"Shit Lay it's time.....have the talk with her" He said speeding up more to get out of the neighborhood.

"Lamoni, Baby you know we love you with all our hearts. And if anything is to ever happen in the future I just want you to forgive us and to know that we are sorry for everything." she said frantically as she held the dash board.

"Mom what are you talking about?" She said leaning forward in her seat.

"Just think about it." Laylani said quickly staring down the other car as it approached them quickly.

Lamoni began to open her mouth the question her mother more but other car sped down a side rode before ramming the side.
__________

"Start CPR!" Lamoni watched A woman emt yell as she started pumping her mothers chest desperately trying to get her heart to start.

The thirteen year old Lamoni watched not really processing what was actually going on.

Looking back and forth between her mother who was now getting cpr and her father who looked lifeless she didn't know what to do.

"Laylani Micheals, Time of death 2:40 am" the medic said calmly looking at her watch.

Everything in the world seemed to have come to a stop all she could hear was her heart beating through her chest.

"no no no" Lamoni said to herself running over to her parents bodies only to be grabbed by a medic.

"ma'am you have to stay here that area is restricted"he said holding her back.

"Wait where's Leon? My brother he's a baby. Where is he?" She asked the man.

"There was a baby on scene he's over there. But he didn't have not a scratch on him." He said looking at moni.

"Neither do you" He whispered to himself confused on how they were in perfect condition even tho the accident was so traumatic.

Disregarding what he said she ran in the direction he said Leon was in. Finally seeing him she runs and picks him up. She let a sign of relief escape her lips then she kissed him forehead.

Only thing going through her head was her mothers words. Life was going to be really different now.

_________________

First book...

Any thoughts?

Share,Comment, and vote. <3