𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.

Omniscient
Detroit Michigan

"are you ok?" Elijah asked moni as she rocked back and fourth holding her stomach.

he was at the hospital every day and every night. after he left to handle Devin he hadn't left her side.

"yea im fine." she said with her eyes closed. she blew air out her mouth as she sat back.

"Nah you ain't ok. i'm finna go get a doctor." he said standing up walking out the room. as soon as he stepped out the room he saw moni's doctor standing at the end of the hall.

"excuse me, she need help." he said quickly before walking back into the room with moni.

she now had one hand holding on to the side railing and the other under her stomach. she threw her head back clinching her eyes shut.

Eli walked over to the side of her holding her back.

"Ok miss Simons what's wrong." the doctor said as she walked in the door. "it...hurts." moni said.

the doctor walked over placing her hand on moni's stomach as she felt it tighten. "ok i'm just gonna check your cervix really quick." she said.

"um you're nine centimeters dialed."  she said coming up with a confused expression on her face.

"what?" but i'm only 29 weeks." moni said breathing heavily. "wait what does that mean?" eli asked as rubbed moni's back.

"she in labor." she doctor said as she paged other nurses. "but her water hasn't even broken-" just as Eli said that it broke.

"oh shit." he said as he pulled out his phone texting Tae that the babies was in the way.

he texted only Tae cause he knew he was going to spread the word to everybody else.

the doctor sat there for while checking Moni's cervix every five minutes. eventually all the nurse came in the room putting a bunch oth machines in moni to track her contractions.

"ok it's time to push." The doctor said.

"why did I not get the option for a epidural?" Moni said as she took Eli's hand in hers.

"it's too late. but we have to start pushing now." the doctor said.

Moni was extremely nervous but she just started pushing. "ahhh!" she yelled as she pushed feeling something moving.

"i can see a head. Push hard Moni." the doctor said. Moni pushed the hardest and could and she felt something slip between her legs.

"that's baby number one." she doctor said as she picked held it in her hands.

"it's a girl. congratulations." she said handing her to a nurse. "No. No i have to do another one." Moni said a tears fell down her face.

"breathe Moni you got this." Eli said as her watched the nurses with their first baby.

"shut the fuck up. you come push these mothafuckers out then." she snapped in him as the doctor told her to push.

Moni began pushing again. the head slipped out and moni stopped pushing.

"i can't. I can't do it."she cried. She was tired and was losing blood. "Moni please push." The doctor begged her.

she squeezed Eli's hand as hard as she could before pushing as hard as she could. She stopped once she heard crying.

"it's another girl." The doctor smiled before Moni's machines started beeping like crazy.

the doctor handed the other baby to a nurse before running over to moni. "she's flat lining." she said before another doctor guided Eli out the room.

"wait?" he said as they closed the door.
-

Eli was sitting in the waiting room staring at a wall when everybody rushed in. "what happened." Tae said looking at the expression on Elijah's face.

"i don't know." eli said not looking away from the wall. "where's moni at ? did she have the babies yet?" Laylani asked.

Eli nodded. "they said she lost a lot of blood." he said looking up at Tae before looking back at the wall.

Eli couldn't get the image on moni laying on that bed out of his head.

it all happened so fast. like she was pushing one minute and just sleep the next.

everybody just looked around at each other. "and the babies?" Layla said.

"NICU." he said. "they're in incubators." He said. "well do you want to go see them. Maybe that will make you feel better." Laylani said.

Eli just nodded before standing up. He walked out the waiting room and only Laylani followed him.

she felt like she could get him to start to act normal or at least hold a full conversation.

Tasha wasn't there yet so she couldn't speak to him yet. Eli guided Laylani to the NICU before stopping at the window where you see all the babies.

"that's them." he said pointing to two incubators.

the babies weren't sick of anything they were just premature. the nurse said they should be in the incubators for about four weeks before they would even be able to take them home.

"omg they're really here." Laylani said as she just stared at them. she could see that they were small not too small but smaller and than and average baby.

"elijah are you ok?" Laylani said as she looked at him he hadn't showed one emotion since they got there.

"just waiting in the news for moni." he said before walking away.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter and all the people in it ?

Please excuse the mistakes.

Really short chapter but I needed to update.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3