𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"Come on buba we're almost there." I holding Leon's hand guiding him into the corner store.

"I don't wanna walk Moni." He pouted walking into the store. "hm you can go get what ever you want." I said ignoring his statement pointing to the candy section. His eyes lit up and and he ran over there.

I walked towards the drinks making sure I could still see him before grabbing a cotton candy faygo.

I looked back at the candy section and didn't see Leon. "Leon." I said walking over there.

Seeing him kneeling down picking up a bag that he dropped I grabbed my chest walking over to him.

"i'm right hea Moni." he said with a smile on his face. "that's a lot of candy." I stated looking at the candy that filled his arms.

"here how about we only take two things." i said. "ok." he said putting the things down and searching through to see what he wanted the most.

he picked up his two things and I helped him put the rest back. We walked over to the counter and checked, I grabbed our bags and began taking small steps towards the door.

"Let's go" I said taking his hand. We walked out the store and down the sidewalk as the hot summer air went passed my face.

"Aye!" I heard but I kept walking cause they can't be talkin to me.

"Lamoni!" they said which made me turn around cause who knows my name.

When I turned around I said Eli leaned against his car. I slightly rolled my eye grabbed Leon's hand and lead him over to the car. "Yeah?" I said wit a straight face cause it's too hot to be talkin.

"Whea y'all goin?" He asked looking at Leon rubbing his hair forward. "Home." I said grabbing Leon's hand turning around.

"Yeah come on." He said going to his driver's side. I stood there looking around. "Bring ya ass." He said hoppin in the car.

I sighed before walking to his back door opening it and helping Leon in, I let him buckle his self in before closing his door and hopping in the front letting the a/c hit my face.

Eli started the car before speeding down the street. I looked up noticing we were going in the opposite direction of me and Leon's house.

"Where we goin?" I said scrunching up my eyebrows but he just didn't answer and kept driving.

"Well since you ain't takin me home imma need you to take this turn up here. Leon was supposed to go to somebody house we just came and got him some snacks before he went." I said sitting back as he took the left.

"That house right there." I said pointing to mrs.Brooks Blue town house.

He pulled up in front of it and i hopped out getting Leon from the back and walking him to the door.

Mrs.Brooks opened it with a smile "Hey mrs.Brooks we were kinda in a rush so i'll just have to drop his clothes off before tonight is that ok?" I asked giving her a hug while Leon ran to the back with the kids.

"Oh yeah that's fine see you sunday Moni." She said returning the hug.

I walked back to the car hopping in putting on my seatbelt as Eli sped off. "Are you taking me home now?" I asked looking at him.

He just shook his head no before swearing through traffic. I rolled my eyes and sat back going on my phone.

I felt a sting on my thigh causing me to jump in my seat. "Come on bro." Eli said making me realize i had fallin asleep.

I rubbed my leg looking up seeing that we were at Myzell's house.

I sighed hopping out walking passed him into the house. I walked into the living room seeing Tae, Myzell, and the same pregnant girl that threw the thing through Myzell's window.

"Hey y'all." I said plopping on the couch. They looked up at me with confused faces. "Hey" "Wsp" Myzell and the girl said hugged up on the couch. "How you get hea?" Tae ask with his face scrunched up.

Before I could answer Eli walked in and I just pointed to him. Tae looked back and forth between us then smirked.I scrunched my eyebrow looking at him before looking around. "I'm tellin you-" Jay said walking in loud before laughing in his tracks.

"Y'all crazy mothafucka just sitting here like yo backseat don't still got glass in it." He said as he continued to laugh.

" shut the fuck up jay don't fuckin start. We're over it." The pregnant girl said "Mane layla you need to shut yo crazy ass up." Jay said going to sit on the couch.

Everybody broke out into their own conversation as i just sat there in my phone. The pregnant girl got up and walked over to me sitting beside me scooting Eli over.

"Hey i'm Layla. What's your name?" She said with a smile. I returned the smile "I'm Lamoni." She nodded looking around.

"You Eli's girl?" I shook my head real fast and laughed. She also began laughing "So how you know everybody?" she asked opening her a fudge round.

"Well Tae basically my brother. I'm just cool wit everybody eles." I said shrugging.

"Well i'm not usually friendly but i like yo vibe." She said smiling. "What's your number we most definitely gotta hang out." She said pulling her phone out.

I smile putting it in. "How far along are you?" i asked looking at her stomach. "I'm only 4 months. But i can still have funnn ian lettin shit stop me." She said hopping up twerking cause Myzell to snatch her up sitting her back by him as we both bussed out laughing.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter ?

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3