𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

ONE MONTH LATER.

"I absolutely love what you've done for you and Leon. You've got you guys an apartment, you graduated early, claimed full custody of him,and got yourself a car all in a matter of a month. And not to mention by yourself." Layla said to Moni as she looked around her fully furnished apartment.

"I know, I'm proud of myself." Moni said as she rubbed her now visible but not too visible belly.

Moni and Eli haven't talked since her birthday. After they all left top golf, Eli had been trying to text, call and try anyway to connect Moni.

But she ignored him, his response to her telling him about the pregnancy told her enough. He didn't want the babies, and she didn't need a dime from him.

He tried to get Tae to talk to her not telling him what it was about of course, he needed to know for sure. He even went as far as trying to get Layla to speak to her for him. But Moni didn't want to speak to him.

She knew she could do it on her own. Hell she raised Leon just fine. She didn't need anybody, she got her life together just in four months of her being pregnant.

I'm her eyes Eli was a fuck nigga. Questioning her about if the baby was his, then again the arrogance of asking her if she was going to keep them.

maybe it was just her hormones but she was mad, mad at him for asking her what she was going to do with her body.

"well imma get going." Layla said standing to her feet before waddling towards the door.

"k, i'll talk to you later." Moni said looking at the time seeing she still had a couple hours before she had to go get Leon.

she walked down the hallway towards her room just admiring her new home. sitting on her bed , she picked up her phone just scrolling on whatever.

hearing the front door open she got up seeing what Layla left. "what'd you leave this time." she laughed walking down the hallway.

stopping in her tracks seeing Eli. "how'd you know where I live." she asked scrunching her eyebrows together.

yet he didn't say anything. he just stared at her stomach. last time he saw her you could barely tell she was pregnant. now you can see the bump clearly.

she wore a burgundy tank top and and black spandex athletic shorts, showing off every curve of hers.

her bump was popping thru perfectly. feeling uncomfortable she tried to cover herself with her arm.

"why you been ignoring me." he said shifting his eyes to hers now.

"why speak to you when you clearly didn't want the babies in the first place. we don't need you." she said folding her arms.

"did that come out of my mouth." he stated sitting back onto the couch.

"no but your actions showed it." she said. "you wouldn't want to know if a child was actually yours?" he said turning his head to the side squinting his eyes at her.

she was taken aback by the question. she just looked at him.

"you wouldn't want to know where the mind of the person that is having your baby is at? if they plan on keeping it or not?" he said.

still not answering his question she just stared at him. taking in what he had on she looked him up and down.

he was dressed in green/black jordan ones, regular black jeans, a bape shirt closely matching the color of his shoes/ and a green fitted cap matching his shoes and shirt.

he paired it with a skinny silver chain and a chain bracelet looking like like they were a set, the diamonds on his ears shined.

"you hear me talking to you ?" he said knocking out of her daze. still not answering his question he got up.

walking up to her, he stopped in front of her.

"now you look dumb as fuck. ignoring my calls,text,tae. shit i'm trynna talk to you and you pushin me away."

"one thing i'm not finna do is leave my kid or kids without a father. or have another nigga takin care of them." he said taking a step closer, thinning the space between them.

he licked his lips drawing her attention to them. with Moni's hormones being all out of wack due to the babies.

she leaned forward brushing her lips against his.

Eli was not the type to pass up pussy, especially if it's something he fucked before.

pushing his lips onto hers he connected them. Kissing him back, moni stood to the tip of her toes being about to now deepen the kiss, they introduced their tongues to one and other.

picking her up Eli guiding them both to her bedroom.

laying her onto the bed he snatched off her shorts before going down and kissing her vagina.

squirming under his touch, she tried to run from his tongue. he interlocked his arms around each of her legs.

tongue fucking her, she finished releasing herself onto his tongue.

he came up staring her in the eyes, asking her for permission to fuck. feeling pure ecstasy she nodded.

unbuckling his pants he slipped them off before instantly sliding himself into her.

her mouth opened into O shape and she threw her head back. he smirked at her reaction before continuing.
-

moni awoke seeing that eli was no longer in the room. mentally face palming herself she took a deep breath.

she now hated herself for letting Eli fuck again.

taking a shower she walked back into her living room. jumping seeing Eli sitting on the couch scrolling thru his phone.

"you're still here" she said folding her arms.

"yea we're not done talking." he said sitting up.

_____________________________

please excuse any mistakes.

How do y'all feel about today's chapter ?

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3