𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.

Omniscient
Detroit Michigan

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥.

"ok but we have to have everything ready before they get here so just hang the picture up before we go get them." Lamoni said as she picked up both car seats.

her and Elijah were in the the twins room hanging up the picture from their ultrasound.

after moni hand the twins she lost a long of blood but she pulled through.

today was the day the twins are coming home. they were health and could were out the incubators.

"you act like they can tell you they want they pictures hung up." Eli said laughing at Moni.

"so but i want everything perfect before they come." she said as she went to go straighten out their dressers again.

Eli finished hanging the pictures before walking over to moni wrapping his arms around her waist.

He kissed her neck before rubbing her thigh. "it's fine."

Moni and Eli have been talking. it not dating for a couple weeks now. they were moving slow.

he really wanted them to work so he didn't want to rush anything. "i know i'm just nervous." Moni said as she refolded a t shirt.

"they literally just letting us them then without any experience."

"Moni you know what you're doing." Eli said.

"come in it's about it be one. let's go get them." He said as he slipped his shoes on.

"grab the diaper bags, it's snowing and my babies not finna be cold." Moni said as she grabbed both car seat covers.

Eli grabbed the diaper bags and they both headed out the house. Moni strapped the car seats in before getting in the passenger seat.

Elijah got in the driver side and they started on their way to the hospital.

"we have to pick their names before we get there and you haven't decided yet." Eli said as he looked at her for a split second.

"i know, i thought i would have a couple more months to figure it out but I really like the ones that we picked that one day." Moni said as they pulled up to the hospital.

Eli just didn't say anything and they both took one car seat each into the hospital. When they walked into the room the Doctor was already in there.

"everything is prepared but we do need you to sign the birth certificates now" she said.

"i will just go get that for you." She said walking out the room.

moni sighed, she didn't like the doctor she always made the biggest deals out of everything she told moni she couldn't charge her phone in the room cause the bill, after that moni had a problem with her.

"you get her dressed and I'll get her dress." Moni said point to the twins.

Eli nodded before opening one diaper bag. "I know you ain't got the matching." Eli said looking at moni with a blank expression.