𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"come on buba, we have to be at the appointment in ten minutes." Moni frantically grabbed her purse and keys before headed to the door waiting for Leon.

Leon stumbled out of his room trying to putting his jacket over his arm. "I ready." he said walking up to her allowing her to zip it up.

"alright, be careful tho. remember one foot at a time." she said reminding his of a previous conversation they had about balance.

Leon just nodded. "ok, let's go." Moni said taking his hand into hers before they both walked out the door.

walking down the steps of the complex , they were met with Eli parked in front standing by the hood of his car.

ever since the day they fucked Moni and Eli have been in contact but they kept it to a minimum.

only talking about the dates of appointment and anything pertaining to the babies. They even went and got a DNA test since Moni truly wanted show Eli that he had no reason to doubt her.

they even talked about everything, how she found out, and what all went down.

Moni was no longer mad at Eli. she thought about everything. he had no reason to trust her. they just met, he didn't know her.

she understood, if she was in his position she would have done the same.

"you ready?" he asked walking over to the driver side. "yea." moni said helping Leon in to back seat.

she buckled his seat belt before closing his door. jumping into the front, the ride to the doctors was silent for the most part, they made small conversation here and there.

walking into the doctors they sat in the waiting room while Leon played with the toy sat in the middle of the table.

"so why'd it's take you so long to notice." Elijah said leaning his head back onto the wall as he relaxed into the chair.

Moni thought about it before answering. "Um i don't know. I guess i really just had too much going on to think about regularity of my cycle. Plus i didn't start getting sick until the week ilI found out." she said shrugging.

Looking around the office Moni noticed the pictures of the women and their stomachs and various other pictures with the children.

letting it really sink in that she was really about to be somebody's mother. "2 somebody's at that." she mumbled to herself.

"Lamoni Simons." A woman said coming out the back. Grabbing her purse her, Eli, and Leon made their way to the back room following the woman.

"this is your room somebody should be with you in a minute." She said flashing a big smile at Elijah.

Moni peeped but it didn't phase her she was used to it by now.

Moni sat in the patient's seat while Eli and Leon both sat in visitor chairs.

moments later the same woman who walked them to the back came back into the room confusing moni.

"Please sign this." she said shoving the clipboard in the face. Moni snatched it from her showing the same amount of attitude she way showing.

Right after moni grabbed the clipboard the lady turned around looking at Eli.

"So are you the dad?" She asked referring to leon confusing him. "nah." he said dryly before Leon handed him his phone to be pugged in.

"what about to that one?" she asked pointing to Moni.

"yea." he said just as dry.

"you sure?" she asked raising her eyebrow at him.

he mugged her but before he could say anything Moni spoke up.

"Girl take this fucking clipboard and get the fuck out before you end up not going no where." he said basically throwing the clipboard at her.

the girl just rolled her eyes before exiting the room.

that really just blew Moni's whole mood. every time she with Eli out somewhere females are always disrespecting her for no reason.

they weren't even together. Even if they were she didn't understand how they built up the courage to.

finally a older woman finally entered the room with a smile on her face. "hello i'm doctor Kels." she said flashing a warm smile towards moni.

Moni returned the smile as she adjusted herself in her seat.

getting straight into the appointment they did all the ultrasound things.

"and here your babies." she said smile at Moni's reaction. Even though she had already had ultrasound sound appointments she got emotional every time.

Being that this was Elijah's first ultrasound sound that he attended he is eyes were glued to the screen.

At this moment it really hit him that he was about to be a father of two. he couldn't believe that his first time experiencing this all this that he was having two of them.

after the ultrasound the all were hungry so they decided that they would go get something to eat.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter ?

I know it's been a while lol, not gonna lie i forgot about updating this book .

Short chapter.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3