𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan
Mature Content ⚠️

"Okayyy" Layla hyped Lamoni  up as sje twerked in her dress. "Ok girl make sure you turn up for me tonight." She said doing her make up.

"I mean take hella shots fa da both of us, I'll be right there to comfort you through it girll." She said whipping fake tears, they both began laughing.

"Ight you ready?" She said standing up. Lamoni nodded strapping up her shoes. "Owee bitchh letsss goo." she said doing a dance out the door. both getting in the car and Layla connected her phone to the aux. She played 𝗘𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗼𝘁

"I'm a keep this shit 100, ain't nobody gave me nothing
I'm a big wolf, I'm hungry
Most these rap niggas, they funny
Assault rifle like a monkey" They both sang along. Lamoni pulled out her phone and began recording them both.

Stopping the video Lamoni tagged Layla before posting it on her story. "Shit I know we just met a couple weeks ago but I can tell we gon be great friends." Layla said.

"I could tell we was when you just started talking to me like you knew me." Lamoni said before they both shared a laugh.

"we hereee." Layla said pulling up to a big house. They parked on the other side of the street and began grabbing their bags.

"I can't wait to get in here and piss Myzell off." Layla said hopping out the car happily. Lamoni laughed at her before getting out with her walking into the big house that the party was begin held in.

As soon as they walked in they were hit with the smell of ass and weed. "Damn it's raw in hea." Layla said plugging her nose.

"Ouhh you ain't lyin." Lamoni said doing the same looking around. "Let's go get something to drink." She said pushing through people walking in the direction of the kitchen.

"Damn i really gotta wait another five months to drinkk." Layla poured pouring herself the non-alcoholic punch that was in a bowl.

Lamoni poured herself a cup of patron knowing  it was going to taste bad so she just drunk the whole cup real fast to try and keep the taste to a minimum.

After downing her cup Lamoni looked around seeing a shocked Layla. "You drank before?" She asked raising her eyebrow. Lamoni shook her head no pouring herself more drinking and that too.

Layla started nervous laughing looking at her as she downed her second cup. "Girl you know you supposed to sip until you start feeling it right?"

Lamoni sat her cup down with a shocked expression. She started laughing. "And you just downed those TWO big ass cups. yeah girl you gon be fucked up." Layla said shaking her head.

Lamoni thought about it for a minute before shrugging. "Welp what's done is done let's go dance." She said walking to were everybody was dancing at.

Then Freak hoe started blasting theough the speakers. Lamoni began hyping Layla up.

Layla encouraged Lamoni to dance with her, after a minute Layla began feeling the liquor and started dancing with Layla.

They were both twerking and hyping each other up. Flashes appeared letting them know that people were recording them.

They both started going harder putting on a show for them. Lamoni felt somebody come up behind her but she didn't care.

The song eventually ended and she looked up seeing that It was Eli at this point I was feeling the alcohol heavily and It looked like he was too.

She looked around seeing Layla had left me to go sit with Myzell and everybody on section of the couch. Her and Eli both went over there to sit with them sitting right next to each other.

Lamoni was feeling like being bold so she leaned over him and began gliding her tongue on his neck causing him to look at her wit low eyes. "Don't start sum you can't finish." He slurred watching everybody around the party.

"oh I can finish it." Lamoni slurred licking his neck again. "Yeah it's time too go." He said grabbing her hand leading her out of the party to his car. They both got in the car and he sped out swerving through traffic.

Eventually theypulled up to a big house with a long driveway. "Let's go." He said hopping out the car as Lamoni did the same. They both stumbled into the house and up the stairs to a big bedroom.

As soon as they reached the room his lips crashed into hers. They fumbled to the bed not breaking the kiss. His hands fumbled to pull her dress down leaving her in my underwear and bra.

He broke the kiss attaching him lips to her chest leaving hickeys it. He unhooked her bra taking her breast and putting it in his mouth.

Lamoni let out a unintentional moan. He took the other one giving it the same amount of attention. he kissed down her stomach stopping at her thigh.

Snatching her panties off he instantly connected his lips to her clit sucking on it. "mhm Eli." Lamoni moaned arching her back.

He began flicking his tongue added two fingers in pumping them in and out of her . "Awwww shitt." She moaned out trying to move his hand only for him to smack it away.

"I-I'm finnaa." She was about to say before releasing herself onto his tongue and fingers causing him to stop looking up at her .

"Did I tell you to yet?" He asked unbuckling his belt.

She shook her head no Watching him. Her eye went big seeing how big his "Friend" was.

"it's not gon fit-" Sje began to say but he slipped it in without warning. Lamoni balled up her face because of the pain. He began doin slow strokes and the pain slowly turned into pleasure.

"Fuck" He said and began speeding up. "Awwww Eli" Lamoni began moaning uncontrollably causing him to speed up even more. She reached her hand down trying to pull some out but he popped it.

"Move yo hand." He said Speeding up his pace faster. "wai- wait" She moaned trying to talk normally.

"unt un i thought you could finish it." He said speeding up. after a while he began doing slow strokes. "Ight now." He said and with that Moni released on command.

"All fours" He said tapping her leg. She struggled to turn around getting on her hand and knees.

"Arch it." He said lining himself up at her entrance. She arched her back and he slip in starting out with fast strokes.

"Ahhh." She moaned almost losing the arch. He continued pumping in and out of me causing my eyes to roll back into my head.

"I'm about to- to-" she moaned once again reaching back to his stomach. He grabbed her hand holding it behind her as he started pumping fast.

Within minutes she came on him and he released himself inside of her and she went limp."Nah we ain't done." He said kissing her.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter ?

I am a virgin so I do not really know what i'm talking about in the sex scenes so bare with me yall lol I just go off what i get from these books lol.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3

Follow for me for updates on the status of the book.