𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"Please stop , I'm sorry." Lamoni whimpered as he struck her in the head. "Ion give a fuck about all that" Devin slurred his words as he struck her again.

Falling to the floor, tears began to fall from Lamoni's eyes. Devin stumbled out of her room and down the hall. Lamoni hurried to lock her door in fear of him coming back to continue his outburst.

Lamoni walked over to her bed and sat down on the edge. Low sobs escape her mouth as her tears flow.

lifting her head Lamoni gets on her knees next to her end table on the side of her bed, She opens the dresser and frantically searcher through it. She pulls out a white box.

A white box that she held all of her bracelets
in, all the jewelry she had from her, a the little that she acquired after their deaths.

She opens it letting all her jewelry fall onto her sheets before pulling back the square shaped foam revealing a razor blade sitting on the bottom. She pulls it out and puts it up to her wrist, Slowly tracing over her semi-healed already existing cuts.

Watching her blood seep through the cuts ,she feels a sense of relief. Relief that only lasts for maybe half a second.

Then it all came back. Hoping to feel that feeling again. She does it again. Loving the euphoric feeling of relief she eventually decided to stop before she accidentally hit a vein.

Standing to her feet she places the blade where she originally got it from, she grabs a towel from her floor and begans whipping off her arms.

Slowly patting the towel over her fresh wounds Lamoni begins to feel stupid. "Why the fuck did i just do that." "What did that solve." "Now you're just another dumbass with cuts on themselves." All her words repeated in her mind.

she sighed as she picked herself off the floor before walking to Leon's room seeing him asleep in his bed.

She picked up all the toys off his floor before going to her room and grabbing a blanket off her bed.

walking back to Leon's room she laid at the end of his bed before drifting off to sleep.
-

After the fight Lamoni and Eli haven't spoken and she didn't plan on ever having to again. She tried to keep her distance from him.

granted she had a lot on her mind between devin coming home drunk almost every night now and trying to keep Leon away from him to her best ability she didn't even really think about Eli.

but Fighting, in Lamoni's eyes was only necessary when it's about family or respect. Other than that it was just ugly to her. She never anticipated ever fight a girl about no man ever.

Having her brother witness it made it that much worse. Lamoni tired everything in her power to show Leon healthy habits, weather it's be relationships, friendships..etc.

"Ok..You want hot dogs or burgers?" Lamoni asked Leon as they stood in the kitchen looking  for something to eat.

"burger-" Leon started but was interrupted by Devin busting into the house. as usual he was high on who knows what.

Lamoni sighs as she turns around to hurry up and finish making Leon's food to get away from him.

"who the fuck told y'all to come in my kitchen touch my food." Devin said stumbling into the kitchen.