𝗦𝗜𝗫.

Zalaya Marie Evans
Detroit Michigan
Omniscient

Zalaya laughed as she laid in bed with Zayn, Zayn is someone that she had been seeing for about four months now.

"I can't believe we're bout to have a baby." Zayn said as he rubbed her 3 month belly. "Boy you can't even feel anything there yet move your hand." She said laughing moving his hand off of her stomach.

"So, but my seed is still in there so imma rub in no matter what." He said as he kissed her cheek getting out of the bed. She playfully rolled her eyes sitting up.

Zalaya knew she was wrong for cheating on tae and getting pregnant but she didn't care when she was with whoever.

Of course she felt bad when she got around Tae but when she wasn't with him it's like she felt nothing about it.

Truth is Zalaya didn't know who the father of her child was. It was between Zayn and other man named Devin.

She did know for a fact that it wasn't Tae's tho cause they haven't had sex in months cause she's been busy with Zayn and Devin.

"I can't believe we're really about to have a fuckin baby." Zalaya said in disbelief. "Yeah, it's crazy I know you young, but even with you being seventeen we gon make it work.

We gon be ok we got each other and that's all we need. The baby gon be good I can provide we got it." Zayn said giving her a hug before walking to his closet putting a shirt on.

"I'm finna go cook for us. Plus my child gotta eat." He said smiling hard as fuck. Zalaya smiled looking down at her semi- stomach. " 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙚."she thought to herself causing her smile to fade almost instantly.

She got up throwing one of Zayn's hoodies over herself because she felt comfortable in over sized anything. She then walked out the room going down the hallway to the kitchen.

"Bro i'm not fuckin cooking anymore." Zayn said throwing the pancake box back in the cabinet after reading the instructions.

"Why not." Zalaya laughed at she walked to sit at the island."Because this shit too hard we gon have to order some shit or something cause fuck that." he said walking out the kitchen to the living room.

"Shit one of us gon have to learn to cook before I drop this child cause we both can't cook for shit and I want my baby eating home cooked meals." She yelled from the kitchen walking into the living room after him.

"Shit I guess it's gon be you then." Zayn said sitting on the couch pulling out a bag out weed. Feeling her phone vibrate laya looked down seeing Tae to her to "slide ta the trap."

"awe shit. bae i gotta go my dad wants me to help wit some dumb shit." she said getting up and putting in her shoes.

"ight call me when you get home." he said pushing his lips out signaling her to give him a kiss.

She pecked his lips grabbing her bag before rushing out the house. "ok bye."
_

Detroit Michigan
Omniscient

Tae had just text za to pull up cause everybody at the trap was just chillin and he wanted to be around her."Wussup nigga" King said to Eli as he walked into the trap from a "meeting".

Eli just gave him a head nod. Eli didn't really talk to much, The people he talked to the most were tae,Khalil, and his mom. He and Tae have been friends since elementary. They even came into the game together.

Eli was doing a little bit better as far as respect and fear goes and money in some parts, But that's because Eli is the owner of all the traps a king pin if you will, but that's only because the old owner of the trap was Eli's father.

He left everything for Eli to take over, He was shot and killed when their opps pulled up and shot up the trap and he was in it.

That's why Eli moved It and made multiple so if someone knew where one was that wouldn't matter cause they had others that brought their money in.

"What y'all up to?"  He said looking directly at Tae. "Shit I just invited Zalaya over cause y'all niggas borin as fuck." Tae said leaning back a little.

Nobody said anything, they just looked at him for a minute then went back to what they was doing.

Tae knew that they didn't like Zalaya, and he knew exactly why. He knew she cheated in the past, But he does not believe that she cheats now and he will continue to believe that until that is proven otherwise.

He loved Zalaya with all his heart, he never knew why either. Maybe it's soul ties ,twin flames or something but he just loves her, and he saw himself having a family with her in the future.

"Heyyyy y'all" Zalaya yelled walking in. "why the fuck is you being loud bru." King snapped as he rolled the wood.

Zalaya just rolled her eyes and walked over to Tae. "Why you got on a big ass hoodie and it's hot outside, and who's is it?" Tae asked noticing that he has never seen it before.

"I'm wearin it cause i'm grow." she said going on her phone. "And who's is it?" Tae asked cause she didn't answer. "My friends." She said not looking up.

"Oh imma call Moni." She said more so to herself.

Eli couldn't help but listen to their conversation, For a split second he wondered why she hadn't been coming around like she was at first but then he remembered that he didn't give a fuck.

Zalaya began feeling sick as she sat there. After zalaya hung up she rose to her feet trying to run to the bathroom in the trap but instead she empty her stomach right next to Eli.

"Bro what the fuck!" He said as he stood up and walked away from the mess on the floor. "Sorry y'all i'm a little hung over." Zalaya said real quick before anyone suspected anything else.

"Then why the fuck you come over here if you sick bitch. If you woulda threw up on me I woulda killed yo ass on bro." Eli said as he walked out the room bumping her in the process.

Eli's words never hurt zalaya, She knew why he didn't like her and she didn't give a fuck but the hormones got to her and tears stared steaming down her face. She looked around at everybody just stare at her.

A wave of embarrassment flushed over her and she ran out the trap down to her car. She got in Putting her keys in the ignition starting the car before speeding off.

"Who the fuck cleaning that up?" Jay said laughing but also with a disgusted look on his face.

"Shit it's yo girl, you clean it up." Myzell said looking at tae. "Unt un fuck that, she may be my girl but fuck that y'all better call somebody the fuck." Tae said leaving the room holding his nose.

"Somebody better clean it the fuck up!" Eli yelled from the next room.

"Someone call that mothafucka back to clean this shit up! bitch just left what the fuck." King said following behind Tae holding his nose as well.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter and all the people in it ?

Shorter Chapter.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3