𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢.

Kingsley Brooks
Detroit Michigan

"Wow I haven't heard from Moni in a while." Kings mom said to herself as she picked up her phone.

"Moni?" King said scrunching his eyebrows together. "huh?" She said looking up at him.

"Who you talking about?" King said as he sat up in his seat. "oh just this girl that I met at the church, I actually watch her brother from time to time." Ms.brooks said.

"Moni as in Lamoni?" King said trying to see if it was the moni he was talking about. "yea." Ms.brooks said nodded

"lil brother named Leon?" He said. "yea, how you know them?" Ms.brooks said as she popped a piece of pineapple in her mouth.

"oh uh that's Eli baby momma." He said.

"ohh them babies gon be adorable." she said smiling.

"yea....ight ma imma head out." he said standing up. "alright." she said chewing he food.

he got up leaving the house before getting in his car. he instantly called Devin. "what." Devin slurred as he answered the phone.

this nigga was always drunk, king didn't see how his kidneys ain't give out on him yet.

"man call Zalaya and tell her to move Lamoni from Ally place to mine." he said before hanging up.

he didn't like talking to Devin or Zalaya, they were just real weird in his opinion but he needed them in order to get Lamoni so he kept the around.

Ally wasn't that bad in his opinion she was the move level headed in his opinion. Aj just seems like he was following Ally around maybe for pussy.

"man, i don't even know what i'm bout to do with her." he said referring to moni as he started his car.
-

Elijah Malachi Whipps
Detroit Michigan

"Bro she seven months today. we gotta find her." Eli said to himself as he sat in his office looking through everything to see if he could put something together.

Moni had been gone for exactly a week and a half now and nobody had any idea who it was that took her.

he was trying had to keep it together. he just recently just stopped taking his prescriptions like two days ago and he had stopped make therapy appointments. He just get like he need to be the most part of himself while looking for her.

he hadn't started popping pills or drinking lean again but he was thinking about it.

he heard a knock on the door causing him to look up. "come in." he said lowly.

Laylani walked in "can i speak to you right quick." she said as she walked in sitting down.

she didn't wait for him to answer before she began talking.

one thing about Laylani, she wasn't scared of anybody she didn't care if others were intimidated by Eli she wasn't hell he was half her age.

he just raised his eyebrows waiting for her to talk. he didn't want to address her because she didn't know how.

he didn't want disrespect her but he didn't know what to call her.