𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

after the recent visit to her parents graves, Lamoni decided to focus on herself, her brother, and her babies.

she had no time for Eli's rude behavior, mood swings, and disrespect.

they only speak when it's time for appointments. They go in separate cars and leave separately.

she had really been working on herself. She quit her two jobs and started working as a paid intern at a big law firm. her first day is monday.

she the same day she got her internship she enrolled in law school and was working hard to become a criminal defense lawyer.

and she did it all in the span of a week she was determined to work on herself. she kept send emails to the law firm and school until she was finally accepted.

she because of her excelling grades in high school she had gotta a lot of scholarship money which she used for her schooling.

It's now friday and Leon's birthday is saturday.

"what do you want to do tomorrow?" Moni asked Leon as they were playing with race cars in his room.

"I want to go to sky place." he said referring to when he saw an ad on the tv about sky zone.

"sky zone?" Moni asked him. he nodded his head quickly.

"ok. it's fun there too that's where we'll go." Moni said smiling. "do you want layla and the baby to come?" she asked.

"YES!"he said getting excited. he loved being around the baby. "Tae too." he said

Moni laughed at his excitement. "Ok i'll call them buba."

"when babies gon come?" he asked looking at her belly. it wasn't too big yet but it's looking like she was at least seven months.

"just three more months. i'm 26 weeks which means i'm six months." she said explaining to him.

moni rarely sugar coded anything to Leon. she didn't understand why people would baby talk with their kids.

she wanted him ti understand things like reasons and how to pronounce words the right way.

she would often explain to him the cause of things. like why if he spilled something that somebody would fall and get hurt and how bad why would feel of they did.

"six months?" he ask confused. "yea like how your about to be five years old, six months are half a year." she said.

"ohhh." he said before going back to playing.

"i'm gonna ask Tae and Layla if they wanna come tomorrow." she said to herself picking up her phone.

going to call tae first, he picked up on the second ring.

"wussup sis." he said taking his eyes off the ride before returning them.

"you wanna come to sky zone tomorrow for Leon's birthday." she said getting straight to the point.