𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

My eyes followed Eli as he stood up and walked through the trap living room making his way to the door."Where you goin." King said causing all of us to turn our attention to eli and away from our conversations.

"Ta mind my bidness." He spat as he reached for the door. I saw King turn his attention to Tae giving him a blank look.

"Where you goin bro?" Tae asked causing Eli to blank face them before sighing "Damn why y'all asking where i'm goin, if y'all niggas must know i'm goin Ta get me some ta eat." He said snatching the door open.

"Where you goin, can you get me some?" Jay said causing Eli to stop in his tracks and look back in the room. He straight faced jay before sighing.

"just come on bru." He said and with that Tae,King,Jay and Myzell stood to they feet causing to ball his face up. "I ain't tell all y'all mothafuckas to come." He said. They ignored him and continued walking to the door.

He sighed hard and just shook his head walking the rest of the way outside. "Come on sis." Tae said to me who still sat in my same spot as everybody else walked out the door.

I stood up too and started running along with them. Getting to the car I tried to get in the last seat available in the back when Jay grabbed me throwing me out and took my spot. I got up and tried to hit him but he closed the door and tried to lock it.

I opened it right before it locked and pulled him out the car, i started sending punches to his body as he covered his face. King, Tae and Myzell all started dying laughing. I stopped then walked around the car getting in the front.

"She beat yo ass bro." Myzell said laughing holding his stomach. Jay stared at at me through the rear view mirror not saying at words.

After Eli pulled off he finally spoke up. "I wanna fight when this car stop." He said, "ok." I said blankly.

Eli said pullied into chick-fil-a. "This shit finna buss." Myzell said as we all hoped out the car. Jay walked around the car squaring up with me. I just started punching him. I punched him in the chest causing him to take a step back and punch me in the arm.

We kept hitting each other until I punched him in his stomach causing him to fall to the ground. I tried to walk away but he grabbed both of my legs trying to drop me on my back but I fell on my butt instead.

I jumped up rushing him and He fell to the ground "Aye bro!" He yelled. Myzell,King and Tae began laughing loudly standing around Jay.

"Ahhh bru she just beat yo ass!" Tae exclaimed before falling to the ground laughed. "again!" King said laughing wit Tae.

"Get y'all asses up and come in embarrassing meh and shit." Eli said mugging all the people that were staring at us before walking away from us I decided to walk with him.He looked at me beside him then mugged me "Why the fuck you walkin so close bru." He said with a mug still on his face.

"I'm not walkin close too you bru..fuck up." I said feeling a wave of confidence run through me cause who the fuck do I look like letting him disrespect me for no reason."Watch who you talkin too, I ain't these niggas out here i'll fuck you up on some real shit." He said stopping walkin up in my face.

I just mugged him then looked away "whatever" I said trying to continued my way into Chick-fil-a but he grabbed my neck stopping me. "See if I'm playin." He said letting go before walking in.
-
"I'm tellin you I know Donkey was fuckin Fiona when Shrek wasn't there!" Jay said causing to me laugh because he was dead serious.

"Bro Donkey was a real ass nigga he wouldn't do that shit." Tae said causing me to laugh at them.

"Can y'all dumb mothafuckas shut up." Eli said mugging them.

"Nigga fuck what you talkin bout. He trynna play Donkey like a opp and I ain't wit it." Tae said standing up pulling up he pants.

"Come on nigga." Tae said putting his fists up. Jay jumped and and they began play fighting.

"Aye what a minute." Tae said stopping to listen. "Who the fuck is yelling?" He said after a long pause.Everybody stopped to listen hearing the voice. They all started heading for the front door and I followed with Eli next to me.

Looking out said I saw a small women she was very pretty and had a small bump in her stomach, I could tell she was pregnant but it was that noticeable.

Seeing what she was doing I made a "😬" face.

"So you wanna cheat on me!" She yelled as she threw a large brick through Myzell's windshield. "Not again." Jay said as he tried to muffle his laugh.

"Aye bru what the fuck are you doing!" Myzell yelled walkin closer to her and the car.

She folded her arms "Fuck you." She said before walking away to a car speeding off. "Bro this pregnancy shit gotta go." He mumbled to himself taking his keys getting into his car before speeding after her.

As soon as Myzell was out of eye view Tae and Jay busted out laughing. "Bro....I can't breathe." Tae said holding his stomach."Y'all shut the fuck up." Eli said going back in the trap sounding like he wanted to laugh too.

I looked around confused before giving up not caring anymore. Everybody walked back in the house and I sat back down on the couch going back to what they were doing.

I laid on the arm of the couch closing my eyes. I guess everybody thought I was sleep after a minute they began talking. "Aye bru what we gon do bout the niggas from the other side?" King asked.

At this point I tried to force myself to sleep because they conversation sounded like i didn't need to hear it."Off all of them." Eli said calmly.

I wasn't trying to listen to their conversation but i'm nosey and couldn't help it.

"How?" Jay asked.

after a long pause Eli answered. "We gon run up in they shit and just start blowin but we gotta do the shit smart and try not ta lose a lot of shooters.I'll explain all this shit later"

After that they all went silent and I dozed off.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter ?

This was basically a filler chapter.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3