𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧.

Omniscient
Detroit Michigan

Moni sighed as she put Elijah's Mother's address into her GPS.

He had just sent it to her and she had a pit in her stomach. it wasn't that she was nervous, but the last time she was there a lot happened.

Elijah was extremely rude to her, there was a whole shoot out, and she had nothing to do there.

Not to mention she has Leon with her this time. So if something where to happen this time he is there.

not to mention she is way bigger and she was the last time. She would have to focus on keeping Leon safe and her babies.

she was not only worried about something else happening, she was worried about seeing all of his family.

They could now tell without a doubt that she was pregnant. last time she was there she hid her stomach with her clothing, that was not even possible now.

what if somebody said something about her, what if they thought she was trying to "trap" Eli.

Moni hated to be talked about. She couldn't help but listen to what they said about her.

"I cannot wait to eat this food." Layla said positioning herself in a comfortable spot in her seat.

"me too." Leon said from the backseat. "and they momma can cook, yeah it's over." Layla said as Moni pulled out of the parking lot of her home.

the car ride was not long. Moni pulled up to the home. parking on the street she noticed it was not as much cars as last time.

it wasn't a little bit of people, but it wasn't too much.

They all got out the car before walking up to the front door. Layla knocked looking into the peep hole.

"Man who the fuc-" Khalil said as he came to the door. "Mane Layla why you knockin like the police." He said mugging her.

"i'm ready for the food." She said pushing past him. "that's why it ain't done yet." He said causing her facial expression to change immediately.

"whatchu mean it's 2:00." she said pouting. "you know it's too early for you to be thinkin you gettin a plate." he said.

layla just went into the kitchen to talk to their Mother.

"hey." Moni said with a smile to Khalil. "wussup. how my nephews" he said looking at her stomach.

"nope. I'm praying their girls." Moni said. "nah they boys." Khalil said waving her off.

"wussup lil man." Khalil said Greeting Leon. "Wussup." Leon said matching him before going to dap him up.

that caused Khalil to laugh. "you like my shoes?" Leon asked kicking his feet out. "yup you matching me a lil bit." He said noticing that they were both wearing the same color brown.

Moni left them to their conversation before walking passed the living room where there were kids play fighting, Jay and King arguing, and other adults gossiping.

she walked into the kitchen looking to greet Eli's Mom.

once Tasha saw moni her mouth dropped. she couldn't believe how much her stomach had grow since the last time she had saw her.