𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"yea we're heading out right now." Lamoni said into the phone as she put Leon's right shoe on.

she was on the phone with Ally, the girl from the store. she texted moni yesterday asking if they could do the play date.

Moni agreed because she realized Leon didn't have any friends other than Mrs.Brooks grandsons.

"ok well we're here." Ally said. "ok where on the way." Moni said before hanging up.

They both agreed to meet at a indoor children's center so her sister and Leon could play. and Moni was guessing Ally wanted to be friends.

"you ready?" Moni asked Leon as he took his feet off of her lap, hopping down.

he nodded before walking over to the door waiting for moni. Moni grabbed her purse before going over to the door.

they got in the car before heading to the location that Ally suggested.

pulling up Moni saw very few cars outside, she let out a sigh of relief. she really didn't want to be around a lot of kids.

"um we're here." Moni said into the phone as she looked at the building. "ok. we're right in here." Ally said.

"um which door do I come in." Moni said looking at two doors which neither looked like front doors.

"oh i'll come out and get you." Ally said sounding as if she was standing up. "k" Moni said before hanging up.

A few moments later Ally walked out hold the hand of a little girl, she looked around the age of Leon.

"there they are." Moni said seeing Ally waving her hand in the air. she reached buck quickly unbuckling Leon.

he opened his own door hopping out since he was unbuckled.

they both grabbed their things before approaching Ally and the little girl.

"hey." Ally said with a warm smile. "hi." Moni said as she showcased her braces.

"this it Gionna, but you can call her GG." Ally said introducing the little girl. "hi pretty." Moni said smiling at the gg.

gg just shyly waved before flashing a tight lipped smile.

"I got us a little section away from the other kids in there. I mean there's not a lot but I don't really like being around other peoples kids like that." Ally said as they all followed her back into the building.

"oh that's perfect. i don't like being around other kids either." Moni agreed.

"yea some people let they kids walk around with snotty noses and shit all over their hands and i don't want gg getting sick. my mom would kill me." Ally said laughing.

Moni didn't find what she said funny but she still chuckled so that it wouldn't be too awkward.

as soon as they reached the table Ally had sat at gg and Leon walked off to play.

Leon didn't usually walk too far from Moni when they were out but he saw a fire truck swing and had to go see it.

"how far along are you?" Ally asked trying to start a conversation. Moni looked up processing the question.