𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"OMG. she's so tinyy." Moni dragged as she stared at Layla and Myzells newborn baby.

"Hi Mariahh." she coo'd at her as Leon climbed on the couch by Layla's hospital bed to see her. "you wanna hold her." Layla asked moni with a smile.

"sure." Moni said getting excited. Layla softly scooped her out of the clear bassinet the hospital provided for there stay.

handing her to Moni gently she placed her in her arms. As soon as she placed Mariah into Moni's handed the babies started moving around.

"they might like you." she said smiling at the infant. "imma make sure you're their best friend?" she whispered as she started rocking her.

"all we gotta do is wait til they get her" Layla said referring to the twins. "yup. I cant wait til they hurry up and come out." Moni said huffing.

Moni was now about five months into her pregnancy and it was like her stomach blew up over night.

she wasn't too big but you could sure enough tell that she was pregnant. no doubt.

" when they lettin yall outta here?" Moni asked handing Mariah back too layla.

"the nurse said like in the next three days." she said before feeling that Mariah's diaper needed changing. "that fast ? i thought they kept people longer? " moni said confused.

"yeah, but she's healthy and im good so they might sign the release papers." she said as she began changing her diaper.

"thats really good." Moni said smiling as she watched Mariah squirm.

"did it hurt?" Moni asked curiously. "uh not really i didn't feel it for real because i had an epidural, i just felt a lot of pressure." Layla said.

"im scared. I gotta do two." Moni said making a nervous face.

"i can't tell you it's gonna be easy and everybody is not the same but you'll get two beautiful babies out of it." Layla said with a smile.

"i know, i can't wait." she said smiling at mariah.

"soo..." Layla dragged trying to ease into the conversation.

"yea?" moni asked.

"what's going on with you and Eli?" Layla said.

"nothing. it's weird. he treats me bad one minute and he's nice at times too." moni said looking down at her nails.

"what do you mean?" layla asked. Moni explained everything to her.

"well i don't want to tell you what to do..." layla said trying to guide moni. "please do cause i'm at a crossroads." moni said shaking her head.

"well i personally think you should leave him alone." layla said shrugging. "we all knew Eli wasn't shit and the disorders don't make it no better." layla said confusing Moni.

"disorder?" Moni questioned not knowing what Layla was talking about. "oh nobody told you ? Eli has a narcissistic personality disorder, and I heard Myzell and Khalil talking the other day and they just diagnosed him with a bipolar disorder." layla said

nobody informed Moni of his disorders which confused her. "i don't know which ones tho all i know is his bipolar disorder deals with his mood like mood swings." layla said trying to remember what she heard Myzell saying.

"and with his NPD it's hard for him to you know put his self into other peoples shoes, empathize with them." she said.

Moni just nodded. she knew she wasn't entitled to know about what Eli was dealing with mentally but she felt like it was a good thing that she now knew.

"but you should just focused on you and your family because he ain't never going to change. Khalil was saying he doesn't want to take his medicine for the new disorder."

"and he doesn't want to go to therapy to learn to emphasize." layla said shrugging.

Moni listened to Layla's words. she was going to think about what she said.
-

Elijah Malachi Whipps
Detroit Michigan

"well what the fuck do you want me to do mom." Eli snapped on his mother as sat in their family living room.

"I want you to get your fucking act together and just go to therapy and take your medicine." she said.

"you're acting like a child. you father had the same things as you and you saw him manage his. he took his medicine, i even talked him into therapy." she said

"you NEVER saw his struggles with the disorder because he did what he was supposed to do." she said putting and emphasis of never.

"so why won't you just get treatment Elijah." she said to him.

"Mom i don't want to hear this shit right now." he said standing to his feet walking to the kitchen.

Tasha shook her head at her son's stubbornness. she was frustrated by it. his father struggled with the same things and he was stubborn but she found a way to convince him.

she blamed herself for not starting him on the "treatments" earlier.

Eli walked back in the living room eating a bowl of cereal. "did the house get hit at all?" he asked her.

"what?" she asked rubbing her temples. "did they hit the house? at the barbecue?" he said.

"oh not that I know of." she said. "but your uncle Levi said to call him so y'all could handle the situation." she said referring to the shooting.

Levi was in the streets too. he owned a couple traps in atlanta where he lived.

"man you know i don't like being around him." Eli said. "I know but thats your uncle you can't not want to be around him because he looks like your dad." Tasha said.

"ight im finna head out." eli said walking to put his still almost full bowl of cereal in the sink.

"Elijah please at least consider taking medicine." Tasha said as Eli walked back through the living to the front door.

"ight ma." he said before leaving.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter and all the people in it ?

Please excuse the mistakes.

This was a shorter chapter because it is a filler chapter.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3