𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

Moni wiped her mouth flushing the toilet before standing to her feet tying her hair up in the mirror.

"Damn Ian know mornin sickness was this bad." Eli said staring at her through the mirror as she brushed my teeth.

Eli came over to tell her about the barbecue this weekend but he hadn't got the chance to because before he told her she threw up.

"What's mornin sickness?" Leon asked as he watched Moni in disgust. Eli noticed his expression and shook his head.

"It's when someone get sick before they have a baby...." he paused trying to find the words. "Like moni, you see her sick throwin up cause she finna have a baby, two." He said sitting on the counter by her as she washed her face.

"Moni finna have a baby? So I'm gonna be a brother?" Leon asked looking around at them confused.

"Nah you finna be a uncle but you can treat them like your siblings, let's go play." Eli said picking Leon up walking out of the bathroom taking him to the toy room.

Moni walked out the bathroom too and walked to the kitchen grabbing her left over sausage and potatoes from the fridge heating it up.

"Why you keep eatin that shit almost everyday you make the same shit." Eli said walking into the kitchen sitting next to her on the island.

"Ion know It's just so good." she said taking a bite instantly spitting it back out, it now tasted like ass. they so didn't taste like they did when she first made it.

she threw the food away no longer hungry. walking the the fridge grabbing a water out of it before going to sit down at the island.

"Damn, stand up." He said eyeing her. she stood up in at the island before taking a sip of her water.

"come here." he said motioning his head towards himself. She hesitantly walked over to him standing in front of him.

"Aye you startin to show." He said pointing out the small bump appearing. "Oh yea, you ain't notice?" she said.

"nah i don't be lookin like dat." she said smiling at her stomach.

she looked up at him and noticed him with a grin on his face looking away. "Awe you smilingg." she dragged pinching his cheeks laughing.

"Move bru." He said laughing swatting her hands away.

"Moni! I can't find my iron man toy!" Leon yelled for his room. she walked back there with the water in her hand. "Where you last have it?" she asked him sitting on his bed looking around drinking her cold water.

"I don't know." He said as his lips started to quiver. Moni frowned getting off the bed helped him find it.

"Unt un lil nigga don't cry, let's just look for it you can't cry about everything." Eli said coming into the room grabbing Leon's hand and helping him look.

getting up walking out of the room. moni found herself walking into the room that's going to be the babies. looking around imagining where she wanted everything.

she closed the door walking to the kitchen putting her empty water bottle on the counter walking to the living room.

Hearing her phone ring, she picked it up seeing it was Layla. "Hello?" she said answering the facetime.

"Hey, what you doin." She asked. "Nothing bored foreal whatchu doin?" Moni asked flopping on the couch poking her bump.

"Nothin you wanna go somewhere and have fun?" She asked sticking her tongue out. "yea-." moni started before Eli walked in.

"Hell nah" Eli said grabbing the phone. "She ain't doin shit." He said hanging up the phone.

"Mtch I can't do shit."Moni mumbled getting up walking to the closet grabbing a spare blanket going back to the couch.

"Cause you finna chill wit me." Eli said laying by her legs. "Wheres Leon?" she asked grabbing the remote. "He found his toy and he back there playin wit it." Eli said with his eyes closed.

"one yeah we goin somewhere Sunday." he said to her was she was in her phone not paying attention.

"mhm." She said trying to read somebody's story and he kept talking. Zalaya was back on instagram starting stuff.

She kept trying to bring Moni any drama she caused. She was arguing with a girl from there old school.

she keep trying to flip the drama onto her saying she said things that she didn't.

"Man i'm so sick of this hoe." Moni mumbled to herself as somebody sent her Zalaya's story.

It read " @ Jorymarieee I never said that. Lamoni said that when we was friends. I keep telling you."

She scrunched her eyebrow before going to her and Zalaya's and screenshoting when she was talking about the girl.

she went to her story. She put the screenshots on there "please stop bringing me up you're miserable. You know you were talking about her stop with tue internet shit Zalaya i'd hate to have to whoop your ass again."

she posted it in her story before tossing her phone to the side turning on netflix.

"Ok since you wanna chill. you're gonna watch after with me." she said going onto her account.

"what the fuck is after?" Eli asked turning his phone off as Moni searched it up.

"It's a good movie. It's three of them they are good." she said turning it on.

Elijah huffed seeing that it was a love movie. "Bro i don't wanna watch this shit." he said.

"well we bout to." she said as it started.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter ?

filler chapter.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3

Please excuse any mistakes.