(007.) THE UNHEARD WORDS

CHAPTER 𝐒EVEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ THE UNHEARD WORDS. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"You know how Manhunt works, right?"

"Yes, I see your videos," Angelica rolled her eyes, pressing on the world Dream had invited her in. She immediately saw his smiley face and cringed at such happiness. "God, that fucking smile creeps me out."

"Your face in general creeps me out."

"Haha, you're so hilarious," she sarcastically replied, turning around to break some wood while getting some dirt, too. In a matter of seconds, she had a sword, and immediately ran towards Dream who just responded back to her words.

"Angelica, stop!" He yelled as soon as he saw what she was holding on. "No, no, no!"

"I thought you were the best Minecraft player," she snorted, hitting his character, watching it go to a red-ish shade. He quickly ran away and she smiled, chasing after him. "Come here, Dream."

"Stop!" He yelled. "We're supposed to be playing together."

"I know, but I've been wanting to do this," Angelica snorted, yelling in satisfaction when she killed him. "Oh, my God. I just killed you."

"Yeah, because I let you."

"Ha, m'kay," she breathed out. "Anyway, how do we... practice?"

"Just imagine someone's chasing you," Dream simply responded. "We should chase each other and we just come up with a solution on how to get away."

"I mean, I was chasing you so let's start with me doing that," she didn't let Dream say anything because she had already started chasing him. He shrieked and ran away, causing the girl to let out a laugh as she heard the sound he let out.

"Angelica!" He exclaimed. "Oh, my God. Calm down."

"Fine, fine," she dramatically sighed. "I'm going to go practice some jumps while you do whatever you need to do."

"Alright, hurry up because I'm going to start chasing after you," Dream stated and she smirked, though she didn't feel like teasing him.

Silence surrounded the two, an awkward one, and neither of them could handle it. They didn't want to start a conversation, either, because starting something that they didn't enjoy doing wasn't pleasant.

"So, um, how's your day going?" Angelica cleared her throat.

"Um, it's going great," Dream awkwardly answered, causing the girl to slowly nod. "How's yours, uh, going?"