(028.) THE MOVIES THEY WATCHED

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ THE MOVIES THEY WATCHED. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Dream! Why are people asking me for a hand reveal?"

Angelica could hear Dream laughing from the kitchen, staring at him as he came to the living room where she was comfortably laying on the couch.

"Didn't you mention that you had, like, hand tattoos?" Angelica hummed. "They want to see you post a picture of your hand because half of the fandom have, like, hand kinks or something."

"Do I post a picture?" Angelica questioned out loud, glancing at Dream as if to hear his answer, which she was. He always knew what to do. But he simply shrugged.

"It's your decision," he said. "Do you want to?"

"Sure," Angelica nodded. "I'm going to post it on my private."

Dream chuckled and he stood up. "C'mon. I'll take the picture for you. Give me your phone."

Angelica gave him her phone and he led them towards a wall with sunlight peaking in. She took note of that wall, making sure to remember to take pictures of Gumbo and Patches there during Golden Hour.

"Do I just put my hand up?" She wondered and Dream hummed, opening the camera where he immediately snapped a picture as soon as she placed her hand near the wall. He passed her-her phone when he was finished, eyeing her reaction. "God, my hand is hot I have to admit."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"There I posted it."

"Everyone's going to start spreading that picture," Dream chuckled, passing her the bowl of popcorn and her drink.

"Good, so they can all see my beautiful tattooed hand," she spread her hand out, moving her fingers. She later took out her other hand, inspecting it. "Should I post one of this one since it's tattooed, too?"