(015.) HIS SPANISH LESSON

CHAPTER FIFTEEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ HIS SPANISH LESSON. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Where's Angelica?"

"Why are you asking, Dream?" George smirked, hearing the way his friend immediately stuttered, trying to come up with some type of insult. "I'm just messing with you. But, she said she heard an ice cream truck or something and went to get ice cream."

"Oh," Dream hummed. "How, um, is she?"

George smiled. "She's doing good. She's just been having meetings with her merch team and has been very busy. Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"No."

"I'm back!" Angelica exclaimed excitedly. "I got a paleta guys! It's a Powerpuff Girls one and there's gum balls as the eyes. I'm going to cry. It's been so long since I've had one!"

"What's a pa...le-h-ta?" George tried to say.

"It's a popsicle," Dream responded and Angelica and George quieted. "Oh, well, that's what Rose told me last time since she was teaching me some Spanish words."

"They were teaching you Spanish words?" Angelica furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before squinting her eyes at her screen, knowing that her sister probably had something up their sleeve. "What did she specifically teach you?"

"I wrote it down, hold on," Dream mumbled. A couple of seconds later, he cleared his throat. "She told me how to say pas-pas-tale de fre-fresas?"

"That means strawberry shortcake," Angelica nodded, putting on some music while trying not to laugh at the mispronunciations.

"A mi, am I saying it right?" Angelica hummed and Dream continued. "A mi... me gu-gusta... la her-mana de Roh-sa?"

Angelica stayed quiet at processing the words and facepalmed when she realized what she had told Dream. "She taught you, 'I like Rosa's sister." She basically got you to say that you like me."

"Ew," Dream chuckled. "And then they taught me, hmm, they taught... Oh! En-Enchiladas?"

"Yeah, amazing food. My favorite dish."

"And la her-mana de Roh-sa se llama Tsum-Tsum, Miya, o Tsuki," Dream slowly said, trying to pronounce the words Rose had taught him. "And, last one, by the way, Angelica es bien... boh-nita?"

At realizing that Rose had told him some stuff about her, she shook her head and remembered to give her sister an earful later on.

"Sapnap and my sister refer to me as Tsum-Tsum and Miya because of the anime character I'm in love with and refer to me as Tsuki because that anime character likes strawberry shortcakes, too," Angelica explained. "And then, she told you that I am basically a bother. That little rat!"