(039.) SPOILED FACLESS GAMERS

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ SPOILED FACELESS GAMERS. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"You're so dumb."

Angelica laughed at Dream's reaction when she complimented his clothing. The thing that Dream noticed is that she was a natural flirt over the days she got more comfortable around him and herself.

"What?" Angelica snorted. "I just said you looked hot. Anyway, next pair of clothes."

After Dream had told Angelica that he does not like spending money on himself, she made it her personal mission to buy him some outfits and shoes from the help of her dad. Her dad deeply admired Dream and how mature he was for someone his age. He was also happy to brag to his friends and family members that his daughter and her "boyfriend" were millionaires without disclosing Dream's name, of course.

Her mom, on the other hand, she hasn't apologized for the scene she caused, but Angelica didn't expect it either. Her mom never apologized for what she used to do and would instead talk to her like nothing happened.

"Do I have to wear this turtleneck?" Dream asked from the other side of the door of her bathroom since the two were in her bedroom. "Did you really get me black skinny jeans?"

"Yes!" Angelica smiled. "They would suit you. Have you looked at those legs of yours? Show them off!"

Dream furrowed his eyebrows at her words and shook his head, chuckling with amusement before trying the clothes on. He grabbed the tags and saw that the prices were taken off. "How much did these cost?"

"Um, none of your concern."

Dream sighed and came out, stretching his legs. Angelica whistled at him and he waved her off, fixing the turtleneck. "I feel like Karl with this."

Angelica rolled her eyes and stood up, stepping closer to him so she could fix what he messed up. Dream looked away as she stepped closer, the boots she had bought for him almost hitting the tip of her toes.

She hummed in satisfaction and patted his chest rather harshly that had him slapping her hand. She looked at him straight in the eye and squinted her eyes at him. "You look sexy, not gonna lie."

Dream softly pushed her away from him by placing the palm of his hand on her face. He eyed her up and down and smirked, which now had her flustered, and walked away.

"Your face is red!" Dream called out over his shoulder, closing the door behind him. Angelica scoffed. "What more did you get? Holy shit! I see four more shirts and four more pants. Angelica!"

"What?" Angelica snickered, clearly finding this amusing. "Come on. I'm starting to get a little old here."

"I'm taking off my clothes, Angelica!" Dream told the girl and she snorted. "Do I have to actually do the effort of choosing a shirt to go with the pants? Because I'm too lazy to do that... You bought me a jacket? Really? And Chelsea boots? Who are you dressing me up as?"