(067.) STREAMING CUDDLES AT 3AM

CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ STREAMING CUDDLES AT 3 AM. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hi, chat!"

| twitchuser: ang my beloved
| twitchuser: you disappeared like
Dream did 😐

"I know, I know," Angelica chuckled. "I disappeared for a few. But now I am back! You're welcome."

Angelica was sitting on Dream's lap. It wasn't her option, but Dream was clingier than usual. It's been almost two weeks since they started dating, and the more comfortable they got with each other, the more they started to show way too much affection. They usually have their usual late night car rides or where they simply go outside to lay down in the grass and see the sky, just the simple ones from before, and even started new ones like, baking at 4 am.

Dream loved living with Angelica. She liked living with him. It was good before their huge fight, but now, they were thankful that they knew how the other lived because, to be honest, they would annoy each other by stupid crap they would pull.

| twitchuser: are we on our
hating Dream arc? 😩
| Quackity ✅: Ang my beloved 🤲🏼❤️

"Hi, Quackity," Angelica smiled, feeling Dream's breath in the back of her neck, alerting her that he was sleeping since he would've already been bothering her. "Quackity, we need to play that one game you've been wanting to play."

| Quackity ✅: Really? 🥺
| twitchuser: HI QUACKITY
| twitchuser: hi quackity :)

"Yes, really," Angelica chuckled. "Just tell me when so I can clear my schedule... This whole entire week we have time off so during this week."

| twitchuser: Quackity and Ang? 😩
| twitchuser donated $25: Ang
how do you deal with your mental health?

"I used to not know how to deal with it despite having gone to therapy," Angelica explained, rubbing her thumb against one of her tattoos to get rid of the ink Dream had put on her. "I was always... In bed when things got worse and I believed no one was there for me or with me for support. But, as days went by, months, I mean, I met a good person who has supported me through it all. If I didn't get out of bed, they'd read me a book or something I'd like. They wouldn't pressure me or anything. If you are with a person, or people, and they are there and you start changing, just remember that the person didn't completely change you. You started changing for yourself with their support. You get what I mean?"

| twitchuser: Ang is in her
inspired arc 😔
| twitchuser: marry me ❤️
| twitchuser: TALK ABOUT
MENTAL HEALTH BEING
ROMANTICIZED

"Mental health shouldn't even be romanticized in the first place," Angelica scoffed. "I get you want a character dealing with hardships about mental health and such, but it's not going to be magically healed when they meet a person they start having a relationship with. It's going to be there. One thing people need to remember is that depression, or being depressed, isn't cool and isn't going away in a snap. Yes, you may feel happy some days, but depression is still there. Remember that depression can impact someone's life. Yes, a depressed person can become successful, but just because they have money doesn't mean they still don't have their days. They do. I think in general, how media depicts mental health is not even right majority of the time."