(019.) SWITCHING OUR PETS

CHAPTER NINETEEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ SWITCHING OUR PETS. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Im here. The movers
are outside. Can you lead
them towards the room plz?
2:03 PM ✔️

Dream
2:06 PM ✔️

Dream
2:10 PM ✔️

Dream I'm outside
2:11 PM ✔️

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Angelica groaned at the lack of response and put on her mask, heading towards the front door. She rapidly knocked, crossing her hands over her chest as she waited, nervously eyeing the workers—family—in hopes that they weren't getting annoyed or were already annoyed.

At the 8th knock, there was a clicking nose, indicating that the door was being unlocked, and out came out a tall man with dirty blonde hair that stared down at her with an annoyed facial expression.

"I'm here," Dream mumbled tiredly and then did she notice his puffy eyes. He was asleep. "Come on."

He walked away and Angelica looked over her shoulder, giving the movers a thumbs up and received one back. They quickly parked and started grabbing her things, trying to dismiss her since she wanted to help, too.

"Ang, it's fine," her uncle, Fernando, chuckled, slapping her hands away. "Just try to relax. We don't want you to stress even more."

"Shut up," Angelica huffed, grabbing a box with her books. "Let's go."

Walking inside the house, Angelica, her uncle, and her cousin stared at the house in awe, clearly not used to this. They've always seen one from afar but being up close to a big house was even better.