(017.) THE HORROR OF SWATTING

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ THE HORROR OF SWATTING. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I know, I know. I'm sorry chat for not streaming for the past week. I've been busy. I think I might pull a Dream and not stream because I've been really busy with some things I've been working on... Chat! It's been almost an hour since I've been streaming! Why are you reminding me now?"

| twitchuser: she's gonna stop streaming 😔
| twitchuser: NO DONT LEAVE US 😭
| twitchuser: they always leave/j 😔

"Chat, oh, my God," Angelica chuckled. "I'm still going to stream just not as frequent. Dream, that ass doesn't stream for weeks. Months even. I'll stream twice a week... Hey! At least I'm giving you content."

| twitchuser: mhmmm sure
| twitchuser: I'll believe it when I see it
| twitchuser: 💔💔💔

"You guys are too much," Angelica snorted before moving to answer the Discord call from George. "What the hell do you want? I'm streaming."

"I know, I've been watching," George replied. "We're all waiting for you. We want to speak with you."

"Since Dream has been gifting me strawberry shortcakes, fine, I'll go right now," Angelica immediately headed towards the VC the boys were currently waiting for her and she dramatically sighed. "I need more girl friends... Hey, Dream."

"Hi, Angelica," Dream muttered, not having processed her words until a few seconds later when everyone got quiet. "Did you just call me a girl?"

The boys laughed and Angelica snorted. "I don't know... Did I?"

"Yes! You did!"

"No, I called you hot," Angelica smirked. Dream sighed and she chewed on her bottom lip, moving her Minecraft character around his, circling him. "I'm being serious. I was flirting with you. Flirt with me back."

"I'm not going to flirt with you, brat," Dream chuckled.

"Why do you laugh like a dad?" Angelica laughed next. "You sound like my dad when he laughs."

"Shut up," Dream laughed harder, causing her to laugh even more. "S-stop. Stop laughing!"

"I can't," Angelica wheezed out, feeling her face heat up. "Your laugh is funny... Stop!"

"You guys have the same laugh," Sapnap laughed next. "There's no difference. You two sound like tea kettles."

"Angelica sounds even more annoying."

"You sound more annoying."

"No, you do."

"Shut up."