(064.) DREAM'S 5 MIN. MARATHON

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ DREAM'S 5 MIN. MARATHON. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"You should go see him."

"What?"

Angelica and Drista stared at the sky, the two laying on top of a blanket in the backyard. It was currently Sunday and Angelica needed to drop off Drista at her home in a couple of hours. The two were just on the ground and it was sprinkling, so, they enjoyed the rain on their face as best as they could.

"You've been thinking about him," Drista shrugged as if she just didn't suggest the most nerve-wracking thing. "He's been thinking about you, too. From what you told me, yes, you have insecurities, but, you're working through them and you're getting better slowly and slowly. Just talk with my brother and I'm sure he'll reveal to you his own fears."

Angelica stared at the teenaged girl and blinked. "Are youngsters like you this wise?" Drista snorted and chuckled. "I'm being serious! Holy shit. You're better than my own friends... Don't tell them I said that!"

"Wow, that is an honor since you do have amazing friends," Drista nodded before making a face at realizing something. "Well, you're friends with George, Sapnap, and Tommy. Tell them that I'm better than them."

Angelica shook her head at the girl, a smile on her face. She looked back at the gloomy sky which was brightening, the sun peaking out bit by bit. She sighed.

Drista was right. She should go visit him and talk to him. She wanted to see him and that was what Dream was thinking, too.

He stared at the door of his front house, pacing while his eyebrows were furrowed together.

Would Angelica even want to see him? She probably still hated him for kissing her. She probably didn't want to see him and he's just telling himself she would be happy when she wouldn't. God, what if she kicks him out? What if she doesn't even look at him? He wants to see her eyes. The ones that despite having tears on them would try to make him laugh.

He wanted to see her and he needed to stop letting his brain tell him crap that aren't even true.

"You need to stop fucking listening to that stupid head of yours and focus on what your heart tells you..."

Dream has been having George's words stuck in his head ever since he spoke to him a couple weeks ago. It's been almost a month, a month, since he and Angelica haven't spoken and he hated it. He hated it. He should've just said something and been upfront about his feelings but he was scared. He was scared that as soon as he would open up to her, Angelica would be able to see that he was a mess.

"Should I go, Patches?"

Dream looked at his cat who was by the window just like she has been for a month now. It's been a habit of hers to stand by the window as if waiting for Angelica and Gumbo to come back. Much like her owner, the cat missed them, too.