(BONUS SCENE.) CONFRONTATION

BONUS SCENE. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ CONFRONTATION. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"How do I look?"

"Holy shit! God, you look so hot."

Angelica, Dream, and Sapnap were getting ready to go to Rose's birthday party. Rose was finally turning 15 and since it was a quince, the three had to put on the best clothes they... basically had to buy because all three of them hadn't gone out at all in a few months.

"Can you help me put on my heels?" Dream chuckled at seeing his girlfriend's irritated expression at having to wear heels. He kneeled as she sat at the edge of their bed, sticking her foot out so he could put it on. "Are you excited to meet the rest of my family?"

"Yeah," Dream answered, eyeing the clasp of the shoe. He moved to the next one. "I wonder if they're all as loud as you."

"They're worse," Angelica nodded, not faking offense to his words since she was loud for no reason, especially when she talked to her sister in Spanish over the phone. "My grandma and grandpa are gonna be there. They're literally the most important members of our family... Along with my great-grandparents."

Dream looked up at his girlfriend, still kneeling on the ground on one knee while Angelica fixed the necklace he had gifted her around her neck. He started panicking in his head. God... grandparents and great-grandparents? From what Rose had told him, her grandparents and great-grandparents had a deep admiration for Angelica. The grandmothers, especially, were both fiercely overprotective over her.

"You're her first boyfriend. We'll see what they do."

"Don't be scared," Angelica ran a hand over his hair, a chuckle escaping her lips. "If it makes you feel any better, my grandparents don't like people from Texas. So, I'm just waiting for Sapnap to reveal that."

That made Dream feel a bit better. Just a bit, but he tried to hide his fear behind the smile that he gave her. "Come on. Knowing you, you're going to take a long time because your feet are going to hurt."

Angelica snorted and stood up, her 5'10 figure now reaching around 6'0. Dream smiled at the fact that she reached him but he simply patter her head affectionately that had her playfully smacking his hand away.

"I'm hungry!" They heard their friend yell from the front door. "Let's go! I want to be there for the cake."

"I never should've told him it was tres leches," Angelica sighed, walking away. But, Dream pulled her back and kissed her, leaving her to shake her head at his actions. "You're adorable."

"And you're hot," Dream winked before grabbing her phone and putting it on his pocket, knowing that she will most likely drop it since she has been doing that on accident. "Sapnap, remember that Rose wanted to dance with you."