EXPLANATION OF LAST CHAPTER

So, everyone, as saw many of you were kissed about Dream's actions in the last chapter. But, let's be more sympathetic as to why he's closed off with his emotions and feelings.

I don't know if many of you know what had happened with Dream and his past girlfriend. I'm not going to state her name because of privacy, of course, and if you know it, don't spread it.

So, if you guys know what happened between Dream and his then girlfriend is the abuse, mentally and physically, he had suffered through majority of the time they were together from her. Clearly, he's not going to move on very easily because of that pain and that is a reason why he is very closed off and very hesitant to date.

Now, he knows that Angelica isn't his ex, but he's being cautious as he stated before. Angelica has depression and trauma, Dream has his own trauma. I didn't want to write much about it since I don't know Dream personally a new was afraid people would take it out of context and I don't want to be like, "He has trauma in real life and he's like this and that." No.

But, let's be aware that, in this book, aka TOTAL FICTION, when he kissed Angelica, he saw his ex because he is still suffering through that pain.

So, although some of you are mad and disappointed, let's really remember the stuff he has gone through and why he's still very hesitant.

Another thing. The leading on.

Dream doesn't see anything wrong with what he's doing and when I wrote it, like, kissing Ang's forehead, being there for her, it was all platonic. He sees her as a friend and he thinks he does see her as a friend so everything he's been doing is innocent to him. Angelica doesn't view it as him leading her on. She sees it as him being a friend. He knows why she wants to stay in bed and can't get out of bed. He knows the feelings she's feeling so of course he would be there!

When Dream kissed Angelica, it clearly shows "I like you" but when he backs up and sees his ex instead, he is brought back to reality that, no, no, he can't. He can't go through that pain of losing somebody close to him later on. He is afraid of what happens if he and Angelica date. He is afraid of the pain he had to go through emotionally with his ex.

As you all may or may not know, Dream did say his girlfriend cheated on him, so he is of course very, very cautious.