𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝗼𝐟𝐟 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: none, its just fluff

The young lady blinked her eyes against the bright light and groaned at the cellphones that vibrated against the wooden table, waking her from her nap

The young lady blinked her eyes against the bright light and groaned at the cellphones that vibrated against the wooden table, waking her from her nap. Still clinging to the need for sleep, Y/N kept her eyes close as she tried to get the device. After a few failed attempts, she leaped up, annoyed that the one who was disturbing her nap didn't quit.

The phone finally fell silent when she concluded opening her eyes was inevitable. Without verifying who was calling, she answered in a mumble "Hello?"

"Where are you?!" shouted her interlocutor.

At the sound of that annoying scream, it was easy for her to tell it was the infamous Gojo.

Y/N looked around for a second to remind her that she was indeed in her room "My home."

"Is Nanami with you?"

She glanced over at the empty bed and sighted "Wait..." The young sorcerer got up and went to search the poor victim of her senior "Is he not responding?" she asked, the sleepiness starting to fade away as her feet sensed the cold floor.

Already aware of the answer, Y/N let the rambling of Gojo create white noise in what seemed to be an empty apartment.

Indeed, she was currently living alone though her partner had the habit to passed by whenever the two had some free time. The job of jujutsu sorcerers was one of many difficulties and the endless shift was high on their list.

"... so I thought: Hey! Y/N might be with him!" finished her interlocutor only to start again with how it wasn't fair that Nanami only responded to her call.

Y/N crossed the corridors and stopped at the end of it that opened to the living room. "Gojo..." At the sight, she smiled softly.

The blond man was slumped on the floor with only his head that had managed to reach the couch. The coffee table shifted to give way for his long legs. Y/N hold back a chuckle as she noticed that his goggles were replaced by his tie to shield his eyes from the light, she guessed.

"Did you find him?"

She blinked "Do you need him for something important?"

"Actually..."

With how he stretched out his response, Y/N concluded "Nanami Kento is currently unavailable"

"Y/N! You home wrecker-"

Hanging up, the phone was long forgotten as she approached the couch. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes, Nanami?" she said crouching down to greet him with a soft kiss against his temple letting her hand fall on his hair. "You can't sleep like that..." Thought she wanted him to rest, she knew that his neck would end up sore if he stayed in that position.

Y/N continued to card her fingers through his soft hair, scratching softly along his scalp with her nails while she progressively moved his head towards her lap. Nanami let out a contented sigh and shifted slightly, his head falling on her lap and his tie sliding on the floor.

When she looked down, she saw the accumulation of fatigue under his eyes that he kept ignoring. With a soft touch, Y/N caressed his jaw only for the flutter of his eyelashes to gain her attention.

"Y/N..." he mumbled, throwing his arms around her waist.

She smiled and went to move back her finger in his hair only to stop at the sensation of a soft peck being placed on her palm. "Why didn't you join me in the room?"

"I wanted to..." his voice barely above a whisper "but I guess I couldn't make it" he explained, resulting in another chuckle from the young woman.

His hand squeezed her waist when he felt her nails massaging over his scalp. His lips were parted in steady breaths as she worked her way down to his jaw, enjoying how peaceful he looked.

Nanami was a busy man who had always that cold facade on display. Even when their relationship turned into an intimate one, Y/N knew those moments needed to be cherished as it was rare to find him like that; so vulnerable and open.

"I see. Then, next time just call me so I can help you get to bed"

"And wake you up?"

"Yeah" she replied softly "I didn't give you a spare key for you to end up on my couch"

He mumbled a retort however it was muffled by the sound of the phone vibrating against the counter. Y/N rolled her eyes at the persistence of that semi-god.

"You're not answering?"

"It's preferable to ignore that one sometimes"

At the realization of her statement, Nanami opened lifted one eyelid in annoyance. "Something might have happened with Itadori" he sighed "I should-"

Just as he was about to get up, she grabbed his shoulders, leading him back to her laps. "It's nothing important" before he could retort, she continued "I wouldn't lie about that."

Nanami knew that. As much as his girlfriend cared about his health, she was also a jujutsu sorcerer who was aware of the importance of their job. Although, she had the habit of taking care of his works behind his back; something Nanami would reprimand her for hours until she pointed at the fact that he was doing the same for her.

Their days were filled with missions and as much as he despised working overtime, it was often inevitable. So, for once, maybe he could enjoy a day off.

When he finally accepted the idea, he expressed his appreciation by nuzzling his head against her stomach. He lifted her shirt slightly to place feather-light kisses along her skin, earning a squeal from Y/N. "Nanami! Let's get you to bed" she tried to push him but he maintained his hold, crawling on her.

"Your carpet is pretty comfy" he breathed against her jaw, placing another peck. His touch was soft and unhurried as his fingertips grazed her neck. His lips curve into an instinctive smile, managing to move enough to run his hands through her hair as she let out a light laugh.

"It's always so surprising, how clingy you can get" Y/N teased, wanting him to feel the same heat rise on his cheeks though she should know better.

"I'm enjoying my day off." His lips lowered to greet his girlfriend properly and he pulled back once again to admire her, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Maybe spending their day off cuddling on the floor wasn't the best idea, but with all the recent events, it seemed all too tempting.

Lost in the beauty of his lover's features, he whispered "I love you"

The huskiness of his voice mixed with the sensation of his breath made Y/N stutter her response "I love you too"

Chuckling in satisfaction, he moved her so she could lay down next to him and pulled her against his chest. Their legs tangled naturally while his finger finds their way to her hair.

Nanami leaned his head down, kissing the crown of her head as he shut his eyes. Exhaustion tugging at his body as they both fell into a deserved and peaceful sleep.