𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮

Warning/Disclaimer: mention of sexual themes (+ very short, just wanted to get that one out of my list)

"Let's fuck"

"No"

"Then how are we supposed to make up?"

"I don't want to make up. I want to sleep"

After laying on his girlfriend for more than an hour with small murmurs leaving his lips to tempt her into forgetting their last argument, Gojo was starting to get frustrated. Rolling over, he removed his weight from the woman and draped his arm over her waist, pulling her back against his chest.

He opted for a new strategy and ran his hand along her back, his lips coming to rest at her ear to gently place a kiss just below her earlobe "Come on sweetheart, I know you want it. Look at you cuddling on me"

"Cuddling and fucking are two different things"

"Are they, though?" he murmured making sure to brush his lips against her ear. Hungrily, his hand traveled down along her curves, coming to rest on her ass.

"Gojo" spoke Y/N, struggling to keep her tone monotone, "I said not tonight"

"I'm not trying anything. I just wanted to feel you close, that's all" he half-lied, mouth still attached to her ear.

Rolling her eyes, Y/N shifted to freed her ear and stop the shivers spreading down her neck. Her body couldn't help but respond to the teasing of the man but her ego was determined to not let him get his way.

"Hands up where I can see them" she ordered although her voice cracked softly when his mouth found its way back to nib her ear.

"Yes, my lady" smirked Gojo as he placed them on her boobs, giving them a light squeeze.

"I hate you" she breathed, his warm breath tingling against her sensitive skin as his mouth moved slowly and torturously along her neck.

"Me too" He paused for a moment to lift his head and watch the lust, that filled his eyes, reflecting on hers "can we fuck now?"