𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝗺𝐲 ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: age gap + mention of sexual themes (nothing explicit)

The sounds of the laughter of friends and the shouts of the already drunk men filled the streets as the moon was slowly making her entrance

The sounds of the laughter of friends and the shouts of the already drunk men filled the streets as the moon was slowly making her entrance. The heels of F/N's boots created loud thuds against the pavement as she hurried herself to find where her driver parked.

Indeed, the newly first-grade jujutsu sorcerer just finished taking care of a curse that matched her ability. It wasn't her first time facing a grade 1 but it was the first time, she felt that confident against one. It wasn't a win that resulted in a few days of rest. Indeed, she was actually about to enjoy her evening until the L/N's quarter called her.

F/N L/N, the first and only child of the head of the L/N clan. Their biggest treasure which explained why, taking a stroll around the city was almost prohibited. Her mother never ordered her explicitly simply because she knew that her murmurs of expectation were enough to control the puppet, her daughter was.

Her family had shaped her into the woman she was now. Every aspect the others admired her for, she knew it was because of them. However as much she kept thinking that there was no point in dwelling about how every detail of her life was already settled, she couldn't help but think about the past.

Whether it was during a mission or lay down at night, her mind often took her back to the time where she was following that stupid man. A teenager who was constantly running after him: the young man known for his disdainful and lax demeanor. If F/N could, she would have slapped her old self: wasted years for what? For him to vanish and become an assassin?

F/N shook her head as she turned to the intersection. She was grown now. She became a respected jujutsu sorcerer and he became what her family nicknamed the enemy.

As she took another turn, starting to wonder if she was in the right district, the young woman bumped into an incoming figure. She took a few steps back to quickly excuse herself before taking her leave.

However, as she looked up, she couldn't comprehend the sight before her: towering her was the man himself, Toji Fushiguro. The long hair shadowing his eyes, she immediately recognized the scar just on the edge of his lips.

Noticing how the woman halted on her move, he glanced over his shoulder. At the familiar sight, he roamed his eyes over her figure, frowning at why he wished so much to put a name on the stranger. He knew she was a sorcerer, he could feel it, but it wasn't the reason for his curiosity.

She wasn't just any sorcerer.

Though as he was about to fully turned around, the woman resumed her course. She couldn't do it. She couldn't face him. Her teenage self reprimanded the woman as she sped up. Clenching on her phone, F/N glanced at her driver's last message indicating she was on the right path.

Finally able to recognize the car, she put her phone back into her pockets. She took a step forward only to feel the air being swept over her face. It took only a blink for F/N to feel her back being pressed against the wall.