𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞* ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: mention of sexual themes

Request: i'm going to need a part two please 🤓 (by COLDTSUNAMI, on Wattpad)

Notes: I'm not sure if that's what you had in mind for a part2 but here is my take (after months...)

The cold night attacked her skin as she made her way down the street

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The cold night attacked her skin as she made her way down the street. It was pretty quiet, only a few drunken men whimpering on the side. Her apartment wasn't too far from the club, a quick night walk. Perfect when you are rush...

Entering the building, she hugged her coat a little tighter when she realized that the front door still wasn't fixed which gave free access to the soft breeze. She sighed and glanced behind her to check that no one was following her, a habit that became a lifesaver when clients were determined to satisfy their fantasies.

The sound of keys jiggling erupted in the dark corridors as Y/N unlocked the door. With a push of her hips, she entered only to froze when she heard the floor creaking on the other side of the room.

A large shadow stood proudly in the darkness of his apartment. What she could distinguish as a man was leaning against the window that directly faced the front door.

Her hand failed to retrieve the keys. Y/N saw no solution but to leave the apartment as soon as possible and that was what she was about to do if it wasn't for the low voice that resounded up to her.

"You're late"

Y/N turned around when she realized who it was. His green eyes gleaming in the night, he greeted her with a smirk as he approached her. His steps seemed slow, teasing almost, and yet he had joined her at the entrance even before she could move.

"Aren't you going to close the door?" he asked with an amused face that she didn't mirror.

It had been over six months since their last night together. One night when, pressing against each other, their lips caressing each other, words that sounded too much like promises were offered. So when the next day came, lying alone in bed, Y/N persisted in avoiding reading between the lines. What was the point? Might as well leave these torments for another time.

If there would be one.

Indeed, the idea that it had been the last time had slipped in her brain at each end of service. Walking alone through the empty streets where their muffled giggles used to announce a long night for her neighbors, she had tried to remember his unsaid promises but over time, our brain forces us to forget without taking into consideration the opinion of our abandoned heart.

"You're here" she spoke with a soft tone, the disbelief clear in her eyes.

"I am," Toji said in a low voice that sent shivers through her spine. "I told you I'll come back, didn't I?"

"You did"

Immobilizing in front of the man, Y/N could not remove her eyes from those oh-so-familiar features.

Though his face held nothing but smugness, he looked tired. The eyebags present, his figure was a bit slumped, the kind of fatigue that came from a short night.

"Are you alright?" she asked while closing the door, voice a little concerned at his state. She looked back at him but this time the smirk was gone. "Toji..." she whispered, lifting her hand to his face.

He immediately leaned a bit closer when her hand came into contact with his cheek. He didn't speak for a while. Hair falling to hide his eyes while he looked at her, lost in thought. Though, he wasn't really looking at her but through her, admiring the soul he had fall for.

Toji was indeed tired. He had been tired for a few days now. He was tired of himself. Tired of waiting for himself, for his brain to make a decision. He spent nights, staring at the ceiling, cursing himself for being enabled to go the see the person he had been craving for.

However, his brain wouldn't let him. He busied himself with works and ignore it for months, so when he got back to the club and saw her jiggling with other men, he couldn't process the sight.

He always hated it, that feeling in his stomach when he thought about other men being able to see her in lingerie, being so closed that their breath would caress her soft skin. Their eyes devouring her every time she would enter the room.

And then, there was the other issue that wouldn't leave his mind.

He knew he had no say in what she did,  either for work or on the daily, but the sight of her smile being directed to one of those bastards was too much. That's what got him hooked up the first time, her smile. How carefree and full of life it was. Illuminating the club, she would smile at him the moment their eyes met; and he would felt himself melt a little.

Then what changed today? Why was he finally there, in front of her?

Nothing had changed. His mind and heart were still clashing. However, the fatigue had backstabbed his brain, giving its first opportunity for his heart to take over.

"I'm fine" he muttered, strands of hair swaying over his face as he leaned down, his hands coming to reclaim her waist.

"You seem tired" she murmured as if she was afraid to be too loud. Her voice was low to prevent her feelings to be heard.

"I'm fine" he repeated, in a low whisper.

"You're-" Y/N started again, with his face closer, but he interrupted her, speaking softly as he pressed his forehead against hers.

"I missed you..."

Toji was very gentle at that moment, almost like in a daze. He smiled when her fingers caressed his cheek, his thumbs matching the pattern on her waist.

"So damn much" he murmured, his breath ghosting over her mouth. He licked his lips before letting her peak at his heart "Did you..." he trailed off when he noticed movement on her part.

"Did I miss you?" she finished for him. "I did..." she breathed and leaned closer to plant her lips on his.

It was almost nostalgic.

The kiss was slow, the both falling into its softness. His hands left her waist to climb up to rest on her jaw while hers fell to grip on his shirt. She took a few steps back when she felt him pressed even further. Her back meeting the door, she could only open up for him to pour those unsaid feelings.

This time he was the one to broke the kiss, a bit hesitant at first while staring at her parted lips. Toji, then, went to search for her eyes as he moved away but she wouldn't look at him with the fear of him catching something in here.

"Look at me..." he breathed as his finger slid to her chin and tilted her head up "Speak to me..."

"Do you actually want it?" spoke Y/N, referring to the confession she was almost sure she heard in that kiss; the doubt only present because of her own feeling. Their eyes finally met and she continued, measuring each and every word "I wanted to let you choose last time but I don't think I can wait anymore. I've been waiting for you, for us. So if you don't-"

"I want it" he interrupted his tone firm, leaving no place for hesitation. "I want all of it, love"

She had never been just a stress relief. It had never been just two people playing around. He was hers and she was his.

"Y/N..." his voice was of a whisper, chin still between his fingers as he bored his eyes into hers.

When Toji found what he had been desperately searching for, their lips met once again in a brief kiss, one to begin for the many others that would follow.

𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें