𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝗼𝐲𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧

Warning/Disclaimer: mentions of sexual themes

Notes: when I was writing this, I kept shifting between Naoya and Toji so it might be a bit OOC.

"Is this really necessary?" inquired F/N, surrounding by maids who were putting the last touch of her makeup

"Is this really necessary?" inquired F/N, surrounding by maids who were putting the last touch of her makeup. Her mother was sat on a chair facing her to direct them on what details had to be adjusted.

"We already talk about this, my child. If we want one of those to notice you, you need to be perfect" she spoke with a stern tone. Her mother wasn't thrilled about the idea of throwing her daughter in the middle of those hungry men but the clan needed it. Her father, the head of the clan, had left no place for debate: F/N will be the one to ensure the safety of the L/N clan.

"I know but can't I just wear my kimono normally" whined the daughter who pulled gently at the collar that had been tightened up to hide any skin from wondering eyes.

"If by normally, you mean that huge low cut: no, you can't" reprimanded her mother as she tightened back the collar. "This clan don't value woman. They just exist to bear children and to follow behind them like some sort of trophy. They expect a proper lady to greet them, so a proper lady you will be" Taking a pause to realize the meaning of her words, she stared at the daughter she was about to abandon. "I'm sorry..."

As much as F/N didn't seem bothered or even fazed by the whole situation, her mother couldn't help the shame of sacrificing her own blood for the welfare of old geezers.

"Stop with that. The decision was already made, at least let me have fun with it so no tears or any emotional speech from you" scolded the daughter which earned a chuckle from the woman who pointed at the maid to loosen her collar.

"You're right. If I can't let my daughter choose her future, I can at least let her choose the way she wishes to apprehend it"

The kimono fell on her shoulder to reveal her collarbone and a peek at her breast. F/N also opened up the front so her legs could move freely. She glanced at the mirrors and decided, to not ruin any further the work of her maids, the make-up and hair would be untouched by her carefree spirit.

"The Zenin Clan has arrived"

The declaration resonated in the L/N's quarter as her mother coordinated the maids into a line to direct them towards their next task. "We should go, F/N" she called at the younger woman who was smiling with satisfaction at her reflection.

"Let's make our entrance then"

As the Zenin began to enter, F/N stepped elegantly down the stairs, her naked legs peeking out at her every step she took. Catching the needy eyes of the men she let out a scoff, lips upturning into a polite smile when she reached the bottom. She joined her father who had welcomed the group, heels clicking against the floor which ensure the fact that she got everyone's attention.