𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 ✵ 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝗺𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: fluff 

Request: Pls make a story abt megumi being clingy lmao btw i love ur work keep it up <3 (by ashaktrz, on Wattpad)

Notes: Taking requests is way more stressful than I thought... 😅 but again, I'm the kind to overthink about anything.
Also, I just want to thank you all for the support especially the comments, I really appreciate it ❤️

One eye on the computer, the other on her work surface, Y/N was trying to follow this tutorial which was supposed to guide her to the perfect gift for Nobura

One eye on the computer, the other on her work surface, Y/N was trying to follow this tutorial which was supposed to guide her to the perfect gift for Nobura. Indeed, her comrade's birthday was approaching, and what could be better as a gift than those extravagant cakes that she spent her time admiring in the streets of Tokyo?

Yes, a great idea from Y/N. Well... great, if you ignored the fragility of her bank account. The pastel-colored pastries forgotten, the first year had ended in the kitchen of their dorm, with her sleeves rolled.

"Then add slowly the melted but-"

"Wait!" cried Y/N, the video immediately paused "Slow down..." she whined as she roamed her eyes around the mess that was the kitchen counter.

She took a few steps back to give herself a new angle of vision and looked over the counter again. Nothing. She then took a few steps forward and started picking up all the bowls around her, looking for the ingredients.

"It's right here"

A hand slipped behind her and lifted up the little bowl that was facing her. Y/N bounced back, surprised by this sudden voice. She had sent Itadori to entertain Nobura for the day and the second years were not to return until tomorrow.

"Babe!" She exclaimed at the sight of Megumi.

"You still haven't finished?" He asked, referring to the sunset that the two could see through the window. "It's been hours..." He added in a grunt.

"Sorry, but we're not all kitchen geniuses. I need some failed attempts before I succeed and actually..." she pointed at the biggest bowl who was a sorry sight "I think it's the one" Y/N beamed, knowing very well that the mixture she was struggling to mix was going to end up as another failed attempt.

Megumi wasn't fooled by the girl's forced smile. He placed the bowl of butter on the counter and slipped his hands around her waist. He had been waiting for her for hours in her room; for once they had the dormitory for themselves, he wanted to enjoy it.

"So the butter..." Y/N mumbled the instructions and was about to head towards the microwave when she was stopped by a mass on her back. "Babe?"

Megumi hummed absentmindedly. His forehead stuck on the top of her head, he had lost his gaze in her hair, his mind lost in a daze, swayed by the perfume's sweetness of her shampoo.

"You're disturbing my work..." she pointed and tried to wiggle herself out of his hold.

His arms did not yield. Actually, this hold got tighter around her body. Y/N was struggling but Megumi was determined to keep her like that, stick to him. He lowered her shirt with his nose to reveal her shoulders and place there a peck to tickle her skin. With his lips still on her, he breathed "Leave it for tomorrow."

A chill ran through her body forcing her to place the bowl on the counter. She also leaned against it to support the boy's body, which now seemed to attach to her.

"You know I can't: her birthday is the day after tomorrow and I need tomorrow to do the whole decorating thing" Y/N explained before trying to push back his kisses with a push of her head "Now let go of me"

"I don't want to" Megumi mumbled and resumed his caresses along her shoulder until he reached her neck.

Her boyfriend wasn't normally a big fan of PDA, especially in public under the amused look of his teacher and his comrades. There was only in the privacy of their rooms where the kisses were prolonged and the caresses were more courageous. So having the dorm for them all alone was the perfect opportunity for Megumi to do all those little activities that he was craving for when there were too many witnesses.

But no. Nobura had to be born.

"Megumi, don't be a kid," reprimanded Y/N, abandoning the little nickname to make him understand she was serious. With a quick gesture, she turned around and stared straight into his eyes "Let me finish now."

Not fazed by her action, he simply dropped his hold on her hips and pressed her against him once again. "We were supposed to spend the day together," he revealed the reason for this sudden display of affection.

Y/N's face softened at his confession and she went to rest a hand on her jaw, thumb teasing the corner of his lips "You're cute when you're clingy" she smiled but as she noticed that she was spreading flour on his face, she regained her composure "I still have to finish this cake so I'm sorry but unless you want to help me, our little date will have to wait"

However, Megumi wouldn't even let her turn around. He cupped both of her cheeks and tilted her head upward so he could place a kiss on the tip of her nose. "I will buy it" he announced before settling her once again between his arms "So just leave it"

"You would?!" exclaimed Y/N, voices full of hope. It only took one try for her to understand that it wasn't in a matter of hours that you could improvise as a talented baker.

"Yeah, just order it and I'll pay"

"I love you so much" She smiled, grabbing her face to decorate it with kisses that got mixed with the flour.

This time it was Megumi who pushed her away. "Stop that, you're making a mess" he whined yet the blush on his ear was saying otherwise. "Let's get you far away from the kitchen, now."

Even though her expression mimicked that of being hurt, Y/N let herself be carried away, with one last look at the mixture that didn't even deserve to be baked.

"I'm not that bad of a baker"

Megumi raised his collar to suppress a chuckle and mocked "Yes, you are. So, let's keep you in the bedroom." He turned to steal a kiss in their course to her room and smirked against her lips "It's safer."