𝐀 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 ✵ 𝐂𝐡𝗼𝐬𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: mention of sexual themes and that should be it (it's just some fluff)

Chests rising and falling in the peaceful silence that often followed their passionate evenings, Y/N and Choso were lying next to each other completely bare

Chests rising and falling in the peaceful silence that often followed their passionate evenings, Y/N and Choso were lying next to each other completely bare. They both were staring at the ceiling, letting themself time to calm their racing hearts.

In the silence though, Y/N's hand found him and started playfully tugging at his pinky. Choso bit his lips to try and keep a straight face only to fail when he felt her hand now engulfing his, followed by the feeling of her softs lips pressing against his knuckles. He let out a shy smile and shifted around to face her, blushing at the loving look in her eye as she stared at him over her eyelashes.

"Don't look at me like that..." mumbled Choso as he turned around to hide the rise of warmth on his cheek.

"Like what?" teased Y/N. She pushed on her elbow and went running a hand over his cheeks. "How am I looking at you?"

Although their relationship was approaching its first birthday, the centenary still had difficulty controlling the palpitations of his heart in the face of his girlfriend's antics. Indeed, Y/N took pleasure in teasing him, whether with random pecks on the back of his neck or wandering hands on his waist. Choso tried to get used to it but even after sharing countless nights together, she always managed to surprise him.

"You know what you're doing" he pouted against the palm of her hand.

With a satisfied smile, Y/N moved to straddle his lap. She placed her other hands on his waist, trailing all the way up to his hair and chuckling at the way he closed his eyes when she played with it. "I'm just looking at the love of my life" she smirked, placing a kiss on his collarbone.

Another mumble from the man but this time completely muffled as he kept his mouth pressed against the palm of her hand. He could feel her breath brushing against the side of his face when she moved up to whisper in his ears "I can't hear you, sweetheart. Speak up"

Even more embarrassed by the nickname, Choso pushed away her hand to repeat as he didn't know if he would be able to face her "You're only teasing me"

"Is that so?" she asked, her mouth following his jawline and eventually plotting against the side of his own.

"Yeah..." He trailed off as he glanced at her.

The remainder of her playful smile faded, seriousness was written all over her face as she cupped his jaw for their eyes to meet each other. "You know I'm only playing" Her forehead falling against his as she spoke with a reassuring smile "But if it bothers you, I'll stop"

"Don't..." Choso pulled her even closer and he murmured against her lips "I don't mind"

"You don't?"

"I actually enjoy it..." he confessed, eyes failing to hide before her gaze.

Taking back by the sudden confession, Y/N lost it and cut the teasing short. She immediately kissed him, her lips gently brushing against his, breath dancing on the tip of her tongue. "You don't know what you just started" she moved away enough to admire the glimmer of anticipation in his black eyes.

"Then..." Choso breathed "Show me."