𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐧 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮

Warning/Disclaimer: suggestive + drinking

A/N: i want to thank you all for the votes and comments, love to see your reactions and i really appreciate the feedbacks !

Also sorry in advance as the next month will be quite a busy one for me which means less update though im sure I'll be updating my drabble collection (it contains some jjk's characters ;))

Words count: 0.9k

•••

The music was blasting through the speakers and the lights were starting to blur, Y/N's head was spinning but she ignored it as she followed her friends with another shot. The group was starting to slowly fall apart as some were ready to go home while others had just found their rhythm.

"A rich woman: that's all I need" whined the oldest of the group which the need to fill her heart — and her bank account — hag began to be a recurrent topic.

As the others were exchanging vodka-fueled cries of agreement, Y/N shook her head at the attention they were starting to get. "Calm down on the drinks. I'm okay with you staying at my place but I didn't agree on carrying you to it" she spoke as she gave a sign to the bartender to slow down.

"Don't worry; it's not some mere liquid that'll put us down"

Cheers of agreement filled her ears as she tried to dismiss the idea until the bartender placed a cocktail on the table, getting her attention. Y/N looked up surprised as she hadn't ordered anything.

"From the gentleman on the other side"

Her eyebrows furrowed at the statement. She glanced at the said location to try and find the supposed gentleman. Though, she didn't have to look very hard as her eyes met the bright blue eyes peeking behind black tinted glasses. Across the bar, the man nodded his greeting, his lips curling up slightly into a proud smirk for getting her attention.

The crease on her face didn't leave. She looked down, overwhelmed by the heat spread across her cheeks. Y/N wasn't good with those situations. Actually, she was simply not familiar with them. The man was definitely handsome and she was flattered but what was she supposed to do?

She cleared her throat and try to hop back into the group conversation only to notice that one of them was already staring at her. "He's cute" they whispered, their eyes barely holding their curiosity "Plus I'm pretty sure that watch cost more than my salary." they placed their hand on her shoulder and grinned "Go for it!"

Y/N glanced at the man who still had his eyes trained on her and she turned around, stuttering "He's cute but..." she started to play with her finger "How am I supposed to approach him?"

"Don't worry he already did"

Thinking, they were talking about the cocktail, Y/N was about to point at them that didn't solve her problem before she felt the empty space next to her being filled.

"Not even a smile" the timbre of his voice gave her a light shiver as he whined, taking a seat on the stool next to her. The man was tall, very tall which didn't help her nerves. He was currently looking down at her with a little smile while Y/N was trying to come up with an answer.

When she finally had the courage to meet his eyes, she spoke quietly "Sorry- I mean... Thank you for the drink" she glanced over her shoulder at the barely concealed smirk of her friends who were casually sending her thumbs up.

"Yet you passed it to someone else" he pointed, referring to the fact that one of her drunken comrades took care of the cocktail.

"Well, they must have passed it to themself" she responded, sending a quick glare to the rowdy group.

"Want another one?"

"No I'm good" quickly responded Y/N, her eyes running between the counter and the softness of his features.

"Cute..." he mumbled, leaning against the bar and taking a small sip from his glass. His eyes never left hers, and there was something behind them that prevent Y/N from getting rid of the heat from her cheeks "My name is Gojo, what's yours?"

"Y/N" she responded in a whisper that was muffled by the blasting music surrounding them.

"Didn't catch that" Gojo leaned down, bringing his face dangerously close. She repeated, her voice tickling his ears. "Y/N..." he tested out the name, a smirk appearing on his face "Well, Y/N want to dance?"

Her eyes went back to her friends only to be met with thumbs up and nods of reassurance. "Just slap him if he's being a creep and we'll be there in a heartbeat" one of them whispered.

"I'm not a creep" Gojo scoffed, his arm now around Y/N's shoulder."Shall we go?"

Her heart was stammering her chest as she gave him a quick nod.

With his tall figure, Gojo easily pierced through the sea of people. Strolling behind him, big steps to match his pace, Y/N was quietly struggling that was until she felt him pull on her arm. In one movement, she escaped the crowd only to be blocked once again. Though, this time, only one body was blocking her with her back pressed against the wall.

His hands were now on her waist, his face back to its earlier closeness "Such a beauty..." he spoke against her ear.

"I-" Y/N attempted a response but it fell into a shuddery breath when she felt his lips nipping lightly behind her ear.

"Sweetheart, a beauty like you... You just seemed out of a place in a bar like this." Another nip at her neck as his hands continued their descent along her curves. "Let me take care of you." His mouth came back up to nib at her jaw, approaching dangerously her parted lips. "Let's enjoy the night together"

"Go-" breathed Y/N before he pulled her towards in one swift movement, capturing her lips in a heated kiss.

Gojo pulled away to admire the lust in her expression.

"Come on, let's not waste any more time"