𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: I'm a sucker for domestic!Nanami

The day was already well underway as the couple was just beginning to enjoy their morning

The day was already well underway as the couple was just beginning to enjoy their morning. Getting out of bed had been complicated with the worry of not enjoying enough the comfort of their sheet. Only the rumble of her stomach had forced them to drag their feet out of the room. Their hands never leaving each other as they reached the kitchen where they ate their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

"Should I take care of that?" Y/N suggested as she caressed the stubble that he found fun in scratching her face with.

"You?" Nanami reached for her hand, eyebrows going up to express his hesitation. For the weekend, he allowed himself the glimpse of a beard to grow out which was quite the change from his usual clean face but he had definitely to get rid of it before the start of another week of work. And in his plan, he was the one in charge.

"Please" she pouted and gave him a quick peck "Just one time" she breathed before capturing his lips with hers.

Before her boyfriend could deepen the kiss, she pulled away with an innocent smile. The man let out a few grumbles before eventually sighing in defeat. "You're going to be the death of me..."

And that is how the pair ended up in the bathroom, Nanami sitting on the side of the bathtub with his hands wrapped around the waist of Y/N who found a place between his legs. Carefully, she cupped his cheeks, trying to hold him as still as possible. Holding her breath, she slowly brought the razor against his skin, carefully not to cut him.

"Let me do it" he mumbled with a clenched jaw to limit its movement, concerned about Y/N leaving more than a few cuts on his face for the next day of work. He'll not be able to hear the end of it if that man saw him like that.

"No. I'm the one with the blade, I'm the one in charge" she shook her head and went back to work. Her actions were slow and calculated; she knew there would be no issue.

Nanami huffed, his gaze switching between the razor and her face. He could tell she was in deep concentration with the way her nose crunched; it was rather adorable if he ignored the sharp object in her hand. Her eyes were narrowed for, he guessed, obtain a better vision and she would occasionally lean back to admire the slow progress of her work.

He waited for the next pause and he asked "Do you think a beard would suit me?"

Y/N stopped completely in her work to process his question and placed the blade on the counter. She took a few seconds to admire his features before answering "You're handsome to begin with, so I'm sure you'll be able to pull up a beard though I'm not sure about the process to arrive at an actual beard"

"The stubble isn't that bad"

"Visually no, I don't mind them. It's just the sensation of it..." noticing the tilt of his head as Nanami feigned innocence, she reminded him "You kept scratching my face with it. I couldn't even get a kiss without being attacked"

He chuckled at her irritation. "That was fun" he smiled, recalling the yelps of surprise that left her lips every time he would corner her.

"Fun?" she scoffed before taking back the razor "Clean face it is then." Her free hand went back to cup his cheek and silently warn him, she was about to lower the blade.

Nanami's hold on her waist got tighter and he pulled her even closer, a smirk appearing on his face "You can't force me to shave, love"

"We'll see about that" Y/N matched his smirk before reprimanding "Now shut it before I do some actual damage"