𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐚𝐥 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: none just fluff

Words count: 1.5k

---

A marriage proposal is one of those memories that was to be engraved in gold. A memory that we would come back to years later to remember the unbeatable love that pulsed our hearts waiting for an answer, a smile, or a kiss that would transmit our emotions.

A marriage proposal is also defined by the couple. For some, it's to be shared with their loved ones, a spectacle to mark the spirits, or a declaration in the middle of the beach of their last family trip.

But for many others, a proposal is an intimate moment. A moment that takes place far from the eyes. Hidden in their little dream, it's in this intimacy that their vows would be shared, their eternal love declared.

In the latter was situated Y/N and Nanami, two calm spirits whose relationship flourished in the privacy of their apartment. Thus, for Nanami the organization of his proposal was natural. It had begun on the morning of their fourth birthday, a breakfast in bed combining all the guilty pleasures of his beloved.

The day had continued with a long walk, hand in hand, in the park. They would stop from time to time to simply chat, enjoying these conversations punctuated by small smiles. Lunch had been carried out in the open air, dinner in her favorite restaurant.

"You've outdone yourself" complimented Y/N with a giggle referring to all the preparations that had to take into account his boyfriend for the good realization of this day.

Nanami closed the door behind them before joining her to remove her coat.

"It was nothing," he replied. Seeing that she was still staring at him with big adoring eyes, he cupped her cheeks "nothing you don't deserve," he added before sealing her lips with his.

His kisses were always delicate, at least the first. He would follow the movement of her lips and knew exactly when to stop to resume with greater intensity. But that night, with that box poking on his thigh, Nanami had a hard time stopping. He was far too lost in the feelings he was about to reveal.

"Babe..." panted Y/N.

She wrapped his hand with hers before pulling him inside the apartment, her eyes fixed on the desire that filled his face. However, her action allowed Nanami to snap back and return to his original plan.

"I have something to show you first"

"Another surprise! I feel bad now with my gift"

"Don't be..." he wanted to add that her attention was the best gift he could've wished for but he felt embarrassed, much more than usual.

He had been right to write that letter.

One hand on her lower back, he directed her to the living room where she was met with an unfamiliar sight. On the coffee table where normally was placed a single cactus, was disposed a magnificent candelabrum with around petals and small candles emanating this elegant scent of English roses.

"Kento, those flowers..." murmured the woman recognizing their first date where was offered her first gift, a bouquet of English roses.

"I know they're not your favorites, but I wanted you to remember our start tonight."

"Our start? You mean our dates that consisted of hiding from Gojo?" She smirked, eyebrows up.

The dig didn't even bother Nanami. Nothing could spoil this evening, not even that senior who had to, at this hour, be occupied by the young Itadori, the same boys who had taken care of preparing the room. He could be proud of himself, he had followed perfectly the requests of his mentor without forgetting the centerpiece.