𝐂𝗼𝐜𝗼𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮

Warning/Disclaimer: anxiety + fluff (+ that one is long)

Request: Could I request gojo fluff? Just him comforting and reassuring you after you have had a rough day. My days have been hard recently and I just need some comfort qwq (by Mint, on Quotev)

Note: I'm sorry, I feel like it could have been better. I hope you still enjoy it!

 I hope you still enjoy it!

She was fed up.

She was tired of that alarm that cut short her only moment of rest. Tired of these old ladies on the bus who stared at her fatigue. Tired of the melee in the station. Tired of the train doors closing under her nose. Tired of babbling excuses for everything little thing. Tired of this job where everyone seemed to have nothing but venom in their mouth...

Y/N could have continued like that, making a list of those little moments that lasted maybe only a few minutes each but that followed her all day long to her bed. She had reached a point where every night, she immediately rushed into bed after a short shower. She didn't even try to distract herself, her phone forgotten at the entrance with the notifications of the one who would only receive a response the next morning under the adrenaline of a dose of coffee.

Her room had become her cocoon where she hid under her duvet in a darkness that didn't even rival that of her mind. With heavy breathing, Y/N ignored the need for fresh air of her body and preferred to let herself sweat; to let herself be bathed in her agony.

While the weekend had finally arrived, her place remained unchanged. Curled up in her cocoon with only the head peeking, Y/N had not fallen asleep or rather her thoughts had not let her sleep. She had waited anxiously for the morning to confirm that she was safe today. But as she prepared to return to the darkness of her duvet, a bell rings in the apartment.

Her body stopped and, not daring to turn to the luminous screen of her alarm clock, waited like this for a few seconds. With her hesitant hand, she gently lowered the sheet to turn her gaze towards her bedside table. The alarm clock was off.

A slight sigh escaped from her lips and she passed her hands over her face with relief. A brief moment of happiness that was cut by the incessant repetition of this same bell.

Y/N shifted towards her alarm clock again, but this time much faster. The alarm clock was still off. The ringing resounded in her ears and in her dizziness, it took the young woman a few seconds before she realized the real origin of this racket.

She jumped out of bed and grabbed the first clothes she found in the piles that had accumulated on her floor. With heavy and fast steps, she joined the front door under the incessant rhythm of this stupid bell.

Without even verifying the perpetrator of this torture, she opened the door wide open and exclaimed "What?"

Facing her, hands in the air to feign innocence, a large figure with a familiar face offered her a mocking smile "Somebody woke up cranky, today"