𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧* ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮

Warning/Disclaimer: angst + mention of sexual themes

Request: Can you please do a part 2 of this? (by PetraGirlPsych, on Quotev)

Notes: When I wrote the first part, I didn't want to do a happy ending and I haven't changed my opinion on that so... (sorry, I just really like angst. Also very sorry for how long it took me to publish it)

With a last touch of mascara and a bit of gloss, Y/N was finishing preparing for her umpteenth date of the week

With a last touch of mascara and a bit of gloss, Y/N was finishing preparing for her umpteenth date of the week. Retreating from the mirror, she looked at her reflection, having a peek at the heartbreak hiding behind all the glitter.

Three weeks had passed since then. The sorcerer had not waited long before recontacting her, 9 hours exactly. It had only taken him 9 hours to forget the humiliation he had put her through. But knowing him, he must hadn't even noticed his lack of respect, too accustomed to recuperate what he wanted from her without taking a look at the state in which he abandoned her in the cold bed.

And that's why she ignored his message and the ones who followed. The calls were cut off immediately the first days and then, tired of this ringing, the number was blocked.

Y/N put back the strap of her dress which had been widened by the impatient handle of different men. A succession of dates had been the chosen solution but yet, in the night, with her bare chest pressed against the warmth of a stranger, her thoughts always reminded her of this man whose only touch made her feel alive.

"Don't even start" She rebuked herself as a new wave of nostalgia crossed her.

Her date was soon to arrive, a client who had recently become a regular. She didn't remember his name, but she knew one thing, he was interested in her. A little stroll in a bar to then return home where she would lose herself in his arms, his caresses, his kisses. That was the plan to forget this jerk.

The doorbell took by surprise Y/N, making her drop the gloss that rolled to the bottom of the sink. She took it back to store it in her bag and went to the front door. One last glance at a small mirror. She sighed slightly and prepared a slight smile, not too big for it to last the whole evening.

She opened the door while tucking back a rebellious strand of hair, a simple gesture but one that had always proven its effectiveness "You're early-"

Her fingers froze, the strand falling back on her face. Even if light, her smile couldn't help but also fell at the sight. The same glasses at the end of his nose that barely hid the malice of those blue eyes, Gojo stood at her door with a smile that seemed to mock what she had tried to put him through.

"Yo!" He simply greeted her, an arm already inside the apartment.

Without even noticing it, Y/N moved away when he took a step forward. He closed the door behind him before turning around to let his eyes shamelessly roam on her body.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N finally regained her composure when she noticed that his gaze had plunged into her cleavage.

"You're not answering your phone, so I came over," he answered as if it was the most logical thing in the world; as if all the arrangements she had made had not affected him.

"But you're all dolled up, so I guess you're busy?" He added while getting dangerously close to the woman whose legs were fixed to the ground.

His finger was delicate when he pushed back the strand behind her ear. He then dropped his hand on her waist, a gesture that earned him another step back from Y/N.

"Yes..." she said, much louder than expected. She cleared her throat and resumed "I have someone waiting for me"

His hand regained her waist and he took off his glasses to reveal the full potential of this face that was composed with features as delicate as they were beautiful. "A date?" He teased, eyes full of malice that made her hesitate before retaliating.

"Yes: a date"

"With who?" He continued his interrogation, his hand slipping down her back to reduce the distance she was trying to impose.

"Someone" spat Y/N. Anyway, she didn't have any more information to offer him.

"Someone..." he repeated as if to better assimilate his answer. "And when will you be back?"

"When we want to." Her voice remained stable this time. All the reprimands she had imposed on herself had ended up working; she will not yield this time.

"We?" his eyebrows rose to challenge her statement.

"Yes, Gojo. We'll come back to my apartment when we'll decide to."

"So no time for me?"

The process was slow but their bodies were now pressed against each other. One hand still on her back, the other playing with that shoulder strap that didn't hold in place. His fingers kept touching her skin and she felt her body slowly shutting off her brain.

"I..." Y/N hesitated under the insistent gaze of the sorcerer.

She grabbed his arm to regain a semblance of advantage but Gojo gave up the strap for her necklace. He next began to trace the curves of her neck to then stroke her cheek while leaning his head down. Their face was now only a breath away. They were so close that when he murmured his next words, she felt her gloss spread over his lips.

"Let's have some fun..."

A shiver ran through her body when her breathing was cut off by his mouth. His touch left her face to grab her shoulders and pressed her against the nearby wall. The movements of his hands were as wild as those of his lips; he didn't know where to begin, what to touch. It had been far too long since he had had the opportunity to appreciate her body.

A body. That's all she meant to Gojo. The perfect partner to share her nights. Nights filled with desire and passion where feelings didn't fit.

His mouth finally detached from her only to attack her neck. Rapidly descending towards her cleavage, he growled against the trail of bruises that were already making their appearance "Let's do it quickly. I wouldn't want you to miss your little date." His smile was clear against her skin.

The shivers had never reached her heart and with his words, she understood why. She pushed him back with a sudden gesture and lifted back her shoulder strap.

"That was silly of me..." Y/N trailed off, a dry chuckle leaving her lips as she read the confusion on his features. He had no idea what was happening to her because he just didn't care, he never took the time to look for anything but her touch.

"What?" Gojo asked somewhat irritated that she had interrupted them.

"That was silly of me to think you could love someone" she finally finished, head down to hide the wave of emotion that had just hit her. She bit her lip to calm down and offered him a smile, a big one this time "It's just impossible."

Gojo could only stare at her, examining this broken smile that struggled to hide the cracking of her heart. Yet this vision did not prevent his words.

"You're right" he put his glasses back on and turned around to head out. There was nothing left for him here.

Gojo glanced over his shoulder at that poor smile that persisted in staying on. A low chuckle left his lips and he mumbled "That was silly of you"