𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮

Warning/Disclaimer: mention of sex + nudity (+ me being not able to choose between a loving boyfriend/husband Gojo or a womanizer Gojo)

Blinking to regain focus around her, Y/N woke naked, tighs spread and aching from the night before. She rubbed her eye for a few seconds trying to find the motivation to move, not caring about the eyeshadow that was already ruined. When she looked at the other side of the bed, she couldn't help the sight of shame or maybe disappointment.

She had done it again. She let the pleasure blind her feeling.

The woman gazed at the man who had been rummaging through her head since their first mistake. A sight she was craving to get used to: glossy lips ever so slightly parted; fluffy white hair in a mess; and eyelashes resting against his pale cheeks as his chest rose and fell. He was beautiful.

Her heart swelled as he curled towards her side, his arm reaching for her warmth. Wanting to prolong the dream, Y/N moved closer to him and placed her head on his bare chest. She ran her finger along his ribs, planting soft kisses on his chest. Closing her eyes again, not quite ready to let go of him, her mind drifted to the events of last night.

Y/N had just finished her shift when she noticed a tall figure leaning against the wall, waiting for her. His blue eyes were peaking behind his glasses as he had shared how he missed her and that it had been quite some time since they hang out together. Though she knew that, she had been counting, waiting for a call or a message. Something to tell she meant more than the pleasure she offered when their bodies were pressed together.

But no, the man had wanted to hang out at night. She had been tired. She hadn't been thinking when she had open the door of her apartment, letting him follow her. At least, that's what she told herself as she realized his hand was now running along her back.

"Morning..." Gojo mumbled, eyes still closed. His voice was raspy from the long night of praising to her ear.

At the sound of his voice, Y/N shifted slightly removing herself from the embrace. As much as they were enjoying themself with whatever he thought this was, she couldn't keep this up.

Oblivious to her breakdown, he placed his hand on her waist and moved so he could cover her body with his. He leaned down to press a peck against her soft lips. "It was nice" he breathed against her face.

Her eyes bored into his, trying to find any clue that would help her into understanding the man she fell in love with. She placed her hand on his cheeks and he immediately leaned against it, the distance between their faces closing once again.

"Gojo..." she whispered, her lips brushing against his at every word "Have you ever been in love?"

It was a silly question.

Y/N already knew the answer. At least, she knew the answer in her case. She could tell by how the warmth of his hand left her waist, the way he removed his face from her touch, and the way his eyes lost their affection she once thought she could discern.

The coldness felt harsh and he got up, moving with him the blanket and exposing her naked chest to the morning breeze. He sat down at the side of the bed, leaving only his back for the woman to see.

Gojo glanced over his shoulder at her expression which told him, she indeed was already aware of his answer. A low chuckle left his lips and he mumbled "No"