𝐒𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: we're back with the fluff + drinking? 

Nanami yawned as he closed the door of his shared apartment

Nanami yawned as he closed the door of his shared apartment. Another long day at the office. Another long day waiting to get back to his bed with his girlfriend scratching gently his head.

Yawning again, he threw away his bag. He stopped for a moment to search for anything indicating that she was home. He didn't find a clue but the sound of the movement of her feet on the wooden surface of their room gave away her location.

She had so much energy, he thought. Indeed, Y/N had come home pumped about how it was Friday so there was no work tomorrow; not for her and him either.

He loosened his tie and took off his jacket and shoes. Hand rubbing his jaw, he walked towards the room where he started to discern some music. As he opened the room, his eyebrows rose at the sight.

Y/N was dressed in one of his shirts, the clothe swishing around her knees. She moved a glass of wine in her hand, following the slow rhythm in the background. Her hair was dripping as it flew around her face, indicating that she just got out of the shower.

Nanami had a lazy smile as he made his entrance, wishing to access the bed to comfortably admire how precious she looked.

When the woman saw him, the playful expression on her face turned into a beaming smile "You're home!" She immediately went to place the glass on the table before greeting him with a hug.

He moved his hand from her waist to cup her cheeks, placing a peck on her forehead. "I see you've come home early" he noted, his voice deeper with fatigue.

"Yeah, the others managed to scratch an hour off" she grinned.

Y/N had so much in mind this week. The only thing she could do was kept clinging to the fact that Saturday will come and she would be able to breathe. So when she heard that her coworkers had succeeded in their plan of closing the store earlier, she rushed home hoping her boyfriend might have miraculously come home early. After washing, the disappointment off her face, she opted for a shower with some classical as a background which resulted in a full session of what was supposed to be a Waltz.

He took a step left, wanting to get to the bed but his girlfriend was being a tease. She stepped in front of him, back to dancing to the music. She looked at him with a playful smile as he stared down at her smaller form. She nodded, encouraging him to move his body with hers.

Nanami didn't dance, at least she never saw him dance but there a first at everything.

He shook his head with a sight. He gave her a pointed look as he took a step to her right, she mirrored him again. In normal instance, it would be easy for him to simply grab her by the waist and carry her to the bed but, at the moment, he wasn't sure his muscle would comply.

"Just dance with me.." she smiled through the words, showing him how to move. She took his hands, putting them on one side first and the other. Y/N was sure he could dance, he was just being stubborn.

As he didn't budge, she whined "Come on." Her lips in a pout, she threw her arms around his waist and swayed him from side to side "Just a little move" She punched him slightly on the chest so he would give up but all he gave her was a slight shake of his head.

Y/N opted for another strategy and started to give him some space and sway his body towards his objectives, trying to lure the man into dancing. His eyes sized her up and down and blinked before giving her another peck as if he was excusing himself.

"No it was supposed to work!" she whined as he watched her intently.

Nanami sighed, she was still standing right in front of him still. He placed his hand on her waist, making her eyes sparkle in excitement. However as he started to give in to the movement, he turned them around so they switched place, him being now next to the bed.

His body pressing against her as he was slowly getting too tired to stand up, he mumbled "Let's get you to bed" Before she could retort, he let himself fall on the mattress bringing her on his fall.

"Nanami!" She complained though she quickly admitted her defeat as she felt his hand caressed along her back. "Aren't you going to change?"

He took a deep breath in contemplation and then whispered "Latter" Rolling around, he placed his head on her chest and waited for her to do her magic.

Y/N let out a small chuckle at his behavior. She complied to his silent demand and moved her fingers to his hair.

Maybe she could give their dance session a chance another day.